By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Official Mario Kart Wii European GP League

StarcraftManiac said:

Ok, i'll be joining this game on Tuesday!

Is the 21.00 GMT?!

Owyeah, my online-name is 'Bart'.

And eehrm,

Nintendo_League_Bot and Just_Ben! Do i have ur friendcodes?!...

EDIT: Mine is: 0430-8379-2704

Write a PM to the bot with subject "Register Mii" and as content only your Mii name (Bart) and the next time the bot runs, you will be registered :)

Around the Network

Just a heads up, I will most likely be at 18:30 (CET) in the forums before the race. So if anyone want to join up and didn't write me his friend code / is not already on my list has to wait until Thursday!

What happens at 21:00? You (Just_Ben) create a room, we all see it in the friend roster and then we join it? I suppose we don't need to use the forum then.

EDIT - OK, I just noticed it's explained in the rules above. I suppose it will be a bit before 21:00, right?

PS: I got my ass kicked so bad yesterday when playing rolf... At least I have a great excuse, I've only been playing the game since Thursday :P

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

NJ5 said:

What happens at 21:00? You (Just_Ben) create a room, we all see it in the friend roster and then we join it? I suppose we don't need to use the forum then.

EDIT - OK, I just noticed it's explained in the rules above. I suppose it will be a bit before 21:00, right?

PS: I got my ass kicked so bad yesterday when playing rolf... At least I have a great excuse, I've only been playing the game since Thursday :P

Yeah, so 10 Minutes before I will create it! Don't think about it, rolf is pretty good by now, we are not all that high profile gamers ;)

Just_Ben has a Room open.
We start in 5 minutes.

Run to your Wii now!

Around the Network

Man, I got my ass served by Rol and Larry big time...

Sorry couldnt make it 2 nite guys had some work to do. Did u all have a good time and how many players raced.

It was fun, even though I was last many races :P

Just_Ben, I bet you were pissed off that time I passed you with the cannon, right before you crossed the finishing line.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

It was really fun, and damn close! One Red was often enough to put me from #2 to the last place! Really great, hope i got the results right! Table is updated ;) I hope we can get to 9-10 players every time!

@Rol,

Yeah, great one! Very well deserved of course.
It was really more because of you, but the DK Mountain was a great one.
I loved racing past Rolf on the last straight...

Were some nice races. I sucked big time (and had loads of bad luck also).