By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Official Mario Kart Wii European GP League

Don't think its ur isp this time ..might be ninty i got disconnected too . Maybe try new router...

ANyways it started out great then went too hell....good games

On another note I think I might just cancel American league and just mind as well merge the 2 leagues. No sense in having 2 half ass showing... Maybe we can get more players to race at one time ...That and I been going on trips on Fridays too. What do you guys think ??

Around the Network
brawl4life said:

Don't think its ur isp this time ..might be ninty i got disconnected too . Maybe try new router...

On another note I think I might just cancel American league and just mind as well merge the 2 leagues. No sense in having 2 half ass showing... Maybe we can get more players to race at one time ...That and I been going on trips on Fridays too. What do you guys think ??

I think I agree.  But we need to find a way to attract new players and get previous players back.  Surely there must be a few players on this site willing to take part.  It is getting boring having the same 4 players everytime.  Part of the problem is some people take it too seriously.  So after not playing Mario Kart for a while they are afraid to come back to take part in the league cause they are rusty and worried about performing badly instead of just viewing it as fun and games with ranking not being important.

Biggest Pikmin Fan on VGChartz I was chosen by default due to voting irregularities

Super Smash Brawl Code 1762-4158-5677 Send me a message if you want to receive a beat down

i would love to join the league again whan is it ands do the hosts still have my FC would love to be in it regularly again

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!

bet with *no one yet* that the combined first week of Monster Hunter 3 in america and europe will be 600k or more! winner changes looser sig and avatar for two months!

tuoyo said:
brawl4life said:

I think I agree.  But we need to find a way to attract new players and get previous players back.  Surely there must be a few players on this site willing to take part.  It is getting boring having the same 4 players everytime.  Part of the problem is some people take it too seriously.  So after not playing Mario Kart for a while they are afraid to come back to take part in the league cause they are rusty and worried about performing badly instead of just viewing it as fun and games with ranking not being important.

Yea I know what you mean..think i'll stop posting results . Some ppl just get too competitive forget its all about having fun . But yea we more chaos or it feels like a time trial. That and we need to get this shit more organize. Like say Me you and cougarman are the 3 host ...that way if who ever gets on first host . So if one of us can't make there always a host.

brawl4life said:

Yea I know what you mean..think i'll stop posting results . Some ppl just get too competitive forget its all about having fun . But yea we more chaos or it feels like a time trial. That and we need to get this shit more organize. Like say Me you and cougarman are the 3 host ...that way if who ever gets on first host . So if one of us can't make there always a host.

Yes that's a good idea although probably best just you and courgman are hosts.  Since I got a new Wii I dont have many people registered as friends. 

Biggest Pikmin Fan on VGChartz I was chosen by default due to voting irregularities

Super Smash Brawl Code 1762-4158-5677 Send me a message if you want to receive a beat down

Around the Network

^^ Yea I'll work on the recruitment next week .

Apologies to all those who turned up for the GP last night and found nothing happening. Brawl couldn't make it and neither could Courgaman. I was on but as I have a new Wii I don't have many people on my friend's list so you couldn't find me. Hope I didn't mess up your Friday evenings. Hopefully things will be back to normal next Friday.

is somebody here up 4 a few races ive got alot of time in my hand

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!

bet with *no one yet* that the combined first week of Monster Hunter 3 in america and europe will be 600k or more! winner changes looser sig and avatar for two months!

Here's my friend code 3265-9775-1600

Add me if you want to.... PM me if you do. What to I have to do to participate in the Euro league ? Is it still running ?

I want to participate on the European league and I'm still searching for some users to play with or against.
Is anyone up for some Mario Kart Wii?
Here is my FC: 1162 0245 7798

Post in the thread or on my wall if you have added me!

Take a look at my photos on flickr