By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Official Mario Kart Wii European GP League

^^ ahh was wondering why u didn't show. Nice couple races me and bastard dan kept going back/forth bombing and red shelling each other. Though he got the last laugh ....

Around the Network

Room Up

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434

I am rusty.. This might be the last time I play for a while.

Pixel Art can be fun.

2 perfect races in the first GP and I finished last in both. Was the game storing up blue shells waiting for my return or something.

Biggest Pikmin Fan on VGChartz I was chosen by default due to voting irregularities

Super Smash Brawl Code 1762-4158-5677 Send me a message if you want to receive a beat down

^^ Haha I feel the same way 2 week absence we come back and that bastard younis manages to get a GP win. Fun games . Had a nice b-bomb drop got all 3 yous ....

Around the Network

i don't read the last few pages but when are these things held, cause i think off getting back into the game

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Fridays at 9PM GMT, i think i still have your FC, if you changed your FC send me your new FC

kirby007 said:
i don't read the last few pages but when are these things held, cause i think off getting back into the game

No Rainbow road please.

Biggest Pikmin Fan on VGChartz I was chosen by default due to voting irregularities

Super Smash Brawl Code 1762-4158-5677 Send me a message if you want to receive a beat down

room will be up in about 10 minutes

I ABSOLUTELY HATE MY ISP!

Switch: SW-5066-1525-5130

XBL: GratuitousFREEK