By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Official Mario Kart Wii European GP League

You all having fun without me

I started trouncing people on The Conduit instead now

Around the Network
TWRoO said:

you are always welcome to return, infact it would be awesome.

i have forgetten about the conduit online thing, i will try too join this sunday.

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434

I wish I were there.. too bad I'm too rusty from not playing for 2 months.

Pixel Art can be fun.

Cougarman said:
TWRoO said:

you are always welcome to return, infact it would be awesome.

i have forgetten about the conduit online thing, i will try too join this sunday.

I will probably join you again eventually... but I had my fill of Mario Kart... it did make up about 45% of my entire (disc based) gaming time for 2008, all by itself.

SmokedHostage said:
I wish I were there.. too bad I'm too rusty from not playing for 2 months.

That's no excuse.  If you never take part you will always be rusty.  I was in the same position.  And was constantly being thrashed when I came back.  But eventually you get your form back.  Just need to hag in there.

Biggest Pikmin Fan on VGChartz I was chosen by default due to voting irregularities

Super Smash Brawl Code 1762-4158-5677 Send me a message if you want to receive a beat down

Around the Network

Wow wtf ..they love giving me thundercloud today ...least i am a kind sharing person gave it to cougarman a lot :). Oh did I fucking say I fucking hate mushroom gorge with a fucking passion ?!! Damn first then 3 falls in a row ..shit puts u so u cna't pick up speed to make it back across.

lol Mushroom Gorge was my 2nd worst track when I used to use Baby Luigi. For some reason I could never make the jumps. Now I've switched to Mach Bike I love it. Only once have I missed the jump.

Pity about the disconnection depriving me of my clean sweep of victories.

Biggest Pikmin Fan on VGChartz I was chosen by default due to voting irregularities

Super Smash Brawl Code 1762-4158-5677 Send me a message if you want to receive a beat down

it seems like nintendo servers are busy tonight, i keep getting error 91010

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434

fucking disconnects I was winning having a nice run then it happens and it all went to hell . Nothing good came after. That damn blue shell that hit all 3 was pretty nice though ...

my last GP for 3 weeks plus as travelling thursday next week. Not a very good sign off. Hope I don't come back too rusty.