By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What is the dumbest scar you've ever gotten

Parrot bit my upper mouth because my fucking beard was like sharp razor spike when i accidently hugged to the parrot's eye by mistake.

Yeah, it's my fault. Although that was 5 years ago. xD

Around the Network

Well, the worst...I was walking past my bed, scary right?, and the exposed part of the metal frame caught my leg and as I walked it started peeling skin & blood off of my leg like a potato peeler. I still have that scar to this day and I'll never forget it. Hurt like hell. Cried like a baby. I was 12.

Runner up would be when I was a kid, my house had spikes in it. Like, deadass spikes along the walls. I think my parents were trying to put down some carpet. I was running inside the house, tripped and the palms of my hands plunged into the spikes. Hands were gushing blood and that's all I remembered from that. Pretty sure I passed out. My hands looked cool while they healed though.

Last edited by Ljink96 - on 01 October 2020

Woke up drunk to take a piss and fell head first into edge of glass TV stand giving me a 6 inch long gash on top of head. Flopped around on floor for awhile then crawled back into bed. Woke up to blood everywhere. Didn't go to hospital because whole covid thing but it healed up quite nicely. All my friends told me to go to hospital but turns out wasn't needed. Stitches could have maybe made scar a little less gashy.

I have very few and the dumbest is something I guess is somewhat common, a cooking accident. Happened around 5-6 years ago, I dont remember what I was making, but I was using a frying pan, I tripped with something on the floor and got in touch with the pan, so I have a burn scar on my abdomen. Its pretty small and with time its has actually gotten less noticeable.

No adult ones, one tiny one on my right thumb when I cut myself when carving a marrow into shapes with knife when I was younger and one not visible as it's under my hair (I think it's still there) from when I fell off my bed when jumping on it on Christmas Eve when I was like 7 or 8 as I was excited it was Christmas and split my head open on a plastic toy by my bed.

Hmm, pie.

Around the Network

I don't exactly remember what happened, but I'm told when I was a baby some grown man walked into my bedroom, said my words to my mom, next thing I know mom's down for the count, the dude just disappeared, and now I'm left with this scar on my forehead that itches during seemingly random events. My uncle's in prison, or I'd ask him, both parents are gone. I've got this really old dude that rocks this dope white beard following me around all the time, but even he won't tell me what the scar came from.

When I was a toddler, I hit my head on a well. After the incident, I got a couple of stitches and a little scar that I can still see every time I look at the mirror.

Several years later, I was bitten by a pony, and the mark it left me is still on my arm.

As a teenager, I had a moped that I used to go to high shool. It was old, however, and sometimes it didn't work. One of those times, it had to be towed back home by a car, and I was just sitting on it turning the handlebars. We weren't moving fast at all, but at some point I turned the bars way too much and I fell from my stopped moped. I have a visible mark on my knee since then.

More recently, I slipped from the stairs in my house. I protected my head with my arm, resulting in a new scar in my forearm, not too far from the one the pony left me.

Aaaand... this one didn't leave me a scar, but it is so dumb that I feel the need to include it here.
Many years ago, I was walking over a wall (because why not) and I just slipped, landing on top of a metal door with all the weight of my body over my balls. No consequences at all, but I can't remember how long I kept rolling on the floor in pain after such a hit.

I'm mostly a lurker now.

Most of my scars are from cycling, either crash on my own on wet surface, loose gravel, mountain bike trail or doored by a parked car and hit by cars. I'm still healing from my last encounter with a car.

One scar is from mowing the lawn. I had removed the guard flap since it was getting stuck all the time, and of course then a stone shot out right into my leg. It bounced off my bone (didn't break it luckily) but left a big wound. They glued it shut.

Ljink96 said:

Well, the worst...I was walking past my bed, scary right?, and the exposed part of the metal frame caught my leg and as I walked it started peeling skin & blood off of my leg like a potato peeler. I still have that scar to this day and I'll never forget it. Hurt like hell. Cried like a baby. I was 12.

Runner up would be when I was a kid, my house had spikes in it. Like, deadass spikes along the walls. I think my parents were trying to put down some carpet. I was running inside the house, tripped and the palms of my hands plunged into the spikes. Hands were gushing blood and that's all I remembered from that. Pretty sure I passed out. My hands looked cool while they healed though.

That reminds me of another old scar on my right index finger. I was trying to close the window, back in the 80's. It was a simple system, metal bar with holes in it attached to the window on one side (opening outwards) and a pin in the windowsill to put the bar on. The bottom of the bar was hollow with the metal curved inwards leaving a V shape at the end. That V shape caught the inside of my finger when a big wind gust blew the window open and scooped a chunk of flesh out of my finger. It was quite deep, hurt like hell and couldn't be stitched since the flesh was simply gone. The scar is still there 40 years later.

Playing "Freeze Tag" in the street as a child. I think one of the parked cars was "base", and in my rush to get to it, my left hand scraped along the manufacturer's logo emblem (or model name) on the car and it left a small scar on the side of my left hand below my thumb. It's barely noticeable now almost 4 decades later though.