By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Death to Scalpers! Long Live the Scalpers!

Death to Scalpers?

YES. 14 87.50%

Maybe. 2 12.50%

Total:16

I have a problem with people taking advantage of other people in any scenario, so scalpers fit the bill. But in terms of crimes, of someone pays 5000 for somethinthat costs 500, they have the money and don't care so they are stupid. The real problems are the evil bastards who stocked up on essentials like toilet paper. Or the bastards who jack up the prices of food, medicine, life saving treatment, housing, etc. Gaming is the least of my worries. That;s a few of my problems with just being focused on profits and nothing else. Someone said, don't hate the player, hate the game. I hate the game, I hate Capitalism

Just a guy who doesn't want to be bored. Also

Around the Network

I have a problem with "scalping" more than "scalpers".  Retailers need to make sure each person can only buy 1 of _____ whenever the product is in high demand.  Otherwise scalpers just come along and buy up all of the stock and mark it up.

It's a businesses job to sell as much as possible. If someone buys their product, and finds someone silly enough to buy it for even more from them instead of practicing a little patience, that's that buyer's fault. Is it annoying? Sure. But there are tons of annoying things we deal with on a regular basis.