By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - My house has rats now(scared to kill them)

You must not only destroy the rats, but find their under cities! Otherwise they may utterly destroy your entire city. Those Skaven scourge!

But wait until the Chaos show up, then you in real trouble. Upgrade those walls ASAP!

Around the Network
dx11332sega said:
JWeinCom said:

For baby rats, you could probably use the plastic ones that are designed for mice. Rats are sometimes too strong for them and can break out, but they should work for the babies.

https://www.homedepot.com/p/Harris-Catch-and-Release-Humane-Mouse-Trap-2-Pack-2EMT-LIVE/306929732?source=shoppingads&locale=en-US&mtc=Shopping-B-F_D28O-G-D28O-28_1_CHEMICALS-MULTI-NA-Feed-PLA-NA-NA-BASE_SHP&cm_mmc=Shopping-B-F_D28O-G-D28O-28_1_CHEMICALS-MULTI-NA-Feed-PLA-NA-NA-BASE_SHP-71700000041058679-58700004692201305-92700046037945386&gclid=CjwKCAjwkoz7BRBPEiwAeKw3q_7O_KY1syZtWCfWsARhxGZm-ncBNMNLiEWQTVf_AL3FAHEfCVUAPhoCU1UQAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

Where can I find those?If there not certain stores? 

Amazon and Home Depot have them online. If you want to physically go to a store, I can't like... find them in your area for you. You'll have to do a little leg work here.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Put the rat stuck in the glue trap into an air-tight bag. Suffocate them that way.

JWeinCom said:
dx11332sega said:

Where can I find those?If there not certain stores? 

Amazon and Home Depot have them online. If you want to physically go to a store, I can't like... find them in your area for you. You'll have to do a little leg work here.

Found this at Home depot it just traps them without killing them 

I game on all consoles and PC

Around the Network

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

dx11332sega said:
JWeinCom said:

Found this at Home depot it just traps them without killing them 

Hope if works. Just remember to take them far away before releasing. Otherwise they may find their way back into your house.

Buy a big ass spider. The spider will eat the rats. Then you have spiders in your house, but no rats. Spiders are normal though, and are possibly cute if you're into that kind of thing.

Better than cockroaches if you ask me.

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

Either get a shotgun or an exterminator

Anime: Haruhi                                                                                                           Nsfw Anime Thread