By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Tamarin Discussion

CaptainExplosion said:
JWeinCom said:

Eh... Well I'd be happy to be proven wrong.

I wish you were proven wrong. Gaming needs more non-Mario 3D platformers and more shooters that don't do the tired old "over the shoulder and to the left or right of the character" camera angle.

Well, look at it this way. Before this topic, I had no idea this game was even a thing. Now, I'm at least aware of it, and if it turns out better than expected, I may check it out.

Around the Network
JWeinCom said:
CaptainExplosion said:

I wish you were proven wrong. Gaming needs more non-Mario 3D platformers and more shooters that don't do the tired old "over the shoulder and to the left or right of the character" camera angle.

Well, look at it this way. Before this topic, I had no idea this game was even a thing. Now, I'm at least aware of it, and if it turns out better than expected, I may check it out.

By the same token, if it turns out better than my first impressions suggest and it comes to Switch, I too may grab it.

CaptainExplosion said:
curl-6 said:

By the same token, if it turns out better than my first impressions suggest and it comes to Switch, I too may grab it.

A Switch port is something that may not happen (at least not for quite some time) unless the game succeeds on PC and PS4, thus giving Chameleon Games the opportunity to expand.

Yeah I've read their posts about it, basically that Switch wasn't even a known thing when they started production so it wouldn't be straightforward to port it. Being a smaller company they probably can't afford to hand it off to Panic Button or Saber or Virtuos the way a major publisher could. Ah well. Like I say, from first impressions its not something I'm burning to play so I'm not too fussed.