By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - New TF2 Video: Meet the Scout!

It's been a while since the Demoman video (October), but finally Valve made another character movie for TF2.

It's short and sweet, but still awesome.

Here's the Steam download for best quality, I would recommend that first: steam://run/5032

Otherwise, here's the GT vid:

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Around the Network

Haha, that was really funny. That poor Heavy! All he wanted to do was eat his sandwich.

"Your grasp of the obvious is inspiring." - Commander Shepard
"I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite store on the Citadel." Commander Shepard
I support JRPGs on the Xbox 360.
Official member of the Xbox 360 Squad
"Nothing can make it moral to destroy the best. One can't be punished for being good. One can't be penalized for ability. If that is right, then we'd better start slaughtering one another, because there isn't any right at all in the world." - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

when are they going to make the second pyro video =/

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Second? They haven't made a pyro vid yet.

edit:  If you mean Ignus Solus or whatever, that was a machinima by Lit Fuse Films...they made a lot of Source machinima. 

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

o ok, Valve said that the Pyro video is going to tell use what gender it is. lol, might be a women... o.O

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Around the Network

It's either a woman or a very feminine man hehe.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM

lmao, another great one =)

I just wish they would release the rest of them..but then they prolly wouldn't be as good if they don't take their time.

To Each Man, Responsibility

I love games that incorporate humor like this. There are too few of 'em now-a-days, but then again, that's why I love them so much.

bonk

LEFT4DEAD411.COM

Oh man that was awesome. I really want to see a 'Meet The Pyro'. I think it's hilarious how everything the Pyro says is through the mask and all muffled.

The Heavy and Scout fight is probably the best one out of all the 'Meet The...' videos. My favorite part has to be the 'Boink!' and 'Bonk!'