By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Square Enix "Marvel Avengers" PC Beta datamine character leaks

JWeinCom said:

Most of this will be paid DLC most likely... and nobody is paying to play as Jack of Hearts XD

Such little faith in geeks and their expendable income.

Hmm, pie.

Around the Network
Leynos said:

So let me get this straight. The new Avengers game you play as basically the stunt doubles of the MCU. When you pick Thor or Hulk. You still fight normal human dudes with guns and it takes 3-4 hits to take them down. WHAT?! You shitting me?! Anyone else not seeing the problem? Hulk and Thor should punch them to a mist of blood in one hit. Into atoms. Maybe they are holding back...THEN WHY ARE THEY PUTTING SO MUCH EFFORT IN THE ANIMATION?! See in MUA3 they are fighting mutants. Robots. Spawns from Hell. Aliens. Shit, you can believe that oh I dunno, seems plausible to take effort for them to fight! I mean fuck this POS for being Gaas and AAA greed but even if it was not. For this reason alone this game is stupid. If they can't even get a basic immersion down then this game is just not good.

It's pretty much a generic mobile-like game in AAA clothing. Go here, smack generic human #243, go there, slap about a side grade villain and exchange a few lines, get an in-game cutscene, repeat etc. 

Game doesn't look like it's had an ounce of soul or care put into it. Just another live service, checklist game that's had it's content broken into many, many pieces and scattered via "DLC" and piecemeal event drops. 

This is why I'm hardly bothered with SE at all these days.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

From all the previews I've seen the consensus is that the campaign might be pretty good but the MP seems to be severely lacking.