By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The NFL Thread 2020: Tampa Bay Buccaneers win Super Bowl LV

BYE BYE ATL-CAR 2 PIT-BAL 1
LAR-MIA 1 NYJ-KC 2 MIN-GB 2 IND-DET 1
LV-CLE 2 TEN-CIN 1 NE-BUF 2 LAC-DEN 1
SF-SEA 2 NO-CHI 1 DAL-PHI 2 TB-NYG 1

Ironic to think Teddy Bridgewater was studying under Drew Brees, yet taking a sack at the worst possible time is a Matt Ryan special.

Around the Network

I think it's a 21 point spread on the Jets Chiefs game? Not sure if they'll cover.

JWeinCom said:
I think it's a 21 point spread on the Jets Chiefs game? Not sure if they'll cover.

Just watch Clemson highlights and you'll sleep better.

Shaunodon said:
JWeinCom said:

It doesn't matter what QB we get. The problem with the Jets is at the top. If I were Lawrence, I'd make like Eli Manning, and refuse to play for the Jets.

JWeinCom said:
Shaunodon said:

It doesn't matter what QB we get. The problem with the Jets is at the top. If I were Lawrence, I'd make like Eli Manning, and refuse to play for the Jets.

Well I don't know much about the new GM, but it's a foregone conclusion that Gase is done after the season.

Around the Network
Shaunodon said:
JWeinCom said:

Well I don't know much about the new GM, but it's a foregone conclusion that Gase is done after the season.

The problem is that Gase was hired in the first place.

We saw what he did in Miami. He was an "offensive guru" who wasn't successful on offense, and had conflicts with his players. And not only did they hire him, but they gave him a long leash.

The reason they hired him is probably because not a lot of head coaches are itching to play for the Jets. The owner and GM ultimately report to Woody Johnson, or Chris when Woody is out harassing women, and they know jack shit about football. They do things like sign Tim Tebow, or pass on Russel Wilson when people inside the organization are pushing for him, or spending huge money on a running back (which to be fair Gase opposed) when the team had so many more pressing needs... etc.

The Johnsons have enough money to play fantasy football for real. They need to either sell the team or agree to sit in the owner's box and shut the fuck up.

hatmoza said:
I will never call for OBJ to be traded after this game.

hatmoza said:

Baker is a replaceable cog in this new System. Any QB can replace him

I hope he recovers soon but as I've been saying since Baker's amazing rookie season, OBJ just makes Baker a worse player. I'm done trying to understand it, but I see it. I was wrong earlier this month, Baker is not replaceable, he just needs to build chemistry with the guys he's comfortable with instead of trying to force it with hot shot OBJ.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

RolStoppable said:
BYE BYE ATL-CAR 2 PIT-BAL 1
SF-SEA 1 NO-CHI 1 DAL-PHI 2 TB-NYG 1

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

BYE BYE ATL-CAR 2 PIT-BAL 2

BYE BYE ATL-CAR 2 PIT-BAL 2
LV-CLE 1 TEN-CIN 1 NE-BUF 1 LAC-DEN 1