By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Apple removes Fortnite from app store, cant connect to servers. Epic Games Sues.

kirby007 said:
point 5 is false tho, its not if they dont they will cancel it, its done anyway

For someone who's as "involved" in this story as you are, you really don't know shit about shit. 

Around the Network
LurkerJ said:
kirby007 said:
point 5 is false tho, its not if they dont they will cancel it, its done anyway

For someone who's as "involved" in this story as you are, you really don't know shit about shit. 

we will see at the deadline

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

kirby007 said:

1. very bad, kids are dangerous wwooohooo im afraid
2. they dont thow devs under the bus, apples does by not only targetting fortnite but also epics other divisions just to bully
3. smear campaigns? you mean the video ingame and the merch? LMAO

look i said this in this thread before but here we go again : i dont condone epics steps, but the point they make in its essence is valid.
now that people just are so focussed on EPIC BAD just because they have the EGS they fail to see that.
Apple TOS=dogshit

Right so you're all for smear campaigns that can easily be counter sued and the deliberate breaking of ToS and weaponizing kids, all for basically breaking future ToS, because it doesn't fit a billionaire's fee fees. 

By default, Epic licenses out their engine they own, thus they did this on purpose knowing what the outcome was going to be, so yes, they threw them under the bus to make this a bigger deal. 

I know you say you don't, but you pull crap like "oh that guy with the Apple stock", I mean c'mon man, you aren't really trying hard to prove that you don't have investment into Epic or MS.

EGS and exclusivity deals-dogshit, but I know you won't see it that way like I do, or you'll say it, but it's not a big deal, but what you look into is, I know this song and dance kirby, nothing what I'm into or invested in is worth giving two shits about, but what some of you are into is/s.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

kirby007 said:
LurkerJ said:

we will see at the deadline

See what, a semblance of "win"?. That's honestly not the kind of outlook you should be having for someone involved, because that'd be petty. 

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

ye sorry for being the only visionary to see that a closed environment like IOS is bad, whether or not that is being pointed out by a fucked up party themselves

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network
kirby007 said:
ye sorry for being the only visionary to see that a closed environment like IOS is bad, whether or not that is being pointed out by a fucked up party themselves

I see were going full on arrogant now. 

Right, so IOS is somehow the only closed enviro and totally not Epic's or anyone else's, right, okay lol.

A fucked up party ya'll will just conviviality ignore. 

Chazore said:
kirby007 said:

I see were going full on arrogant now. 

Right, so IOS is somehow the only closed enviro and totally not Epic's or anyone else's, right, okay lol.

A fucked up party ya'll will just conviviality ignore. 

honestly toss osx on the mobile devices and be done with it, still not great but beats this

kirby007 said:

honestly toss osx on the mobile devices and be done with it, still not great but beats this

Then they'll have to go through other terms in the end regardless. 

kirby007 said:

kirby007 said:

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1