By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

There are too many holes

PS Vita and PC gamer

CPU Intel i5 2500K at 4.5 Ghz / Gigabyte Z68 Mobo / 8 Gb Corsair Vengeance 1600 mhz / Sapphire HD 7970 Dual X Boost / Corsair Obsidian 550d 

Around the Network

I dunno, I just think it's getting kind of old...

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

I think that comment was a little bold

Ya this sh!t is gettin old
low and behold
my mouf^ckin cheese is growin some mold
ya, thats my dough,sh!t i aint po'
got a pretty girl so my pockets got a hole
maybe its the dro?
thank god i dont do blow
drugs aint in control
so my life aint on hold
i know you want mo
sorry gotta go
its d weezy and the end of the show

someone kick my @ss

EDIT:sh!t i'll just do it myself..*boot*

ouch..

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

Sorry, your rhymes just don't flow.

Around the Network

lol...yo playa,you gotta have flava to make it flow its obviously somthing that aint in your repertoire

im like the lil flip of this sheeeet! rappin all slow, is my thang!!!!!!

MynameisGARY

I have absolutely no idea how this thread turned into a rapping war... But I should have known it was doomed before... This this thread should be no more...

it was going no where cause all this "rhyming" wasnt up to par...(cant expect much from gamers/computer heads when it comes to rhyming) *joke* that was in no way a "war"..i was just adding some of the beloved weezy flavor to this thread *smiley smiley* a.l.e.x59, As B-rad from Malibu's most wanted would say..."dont be hatin" ROFL

MynameisGARY

It's time to shun you down. You will never get the crown. You will be the mockery of the town. You will be a clown. I give you a frown. It's okay, because you were never bound... Because your rhymes make no fluid sound. You've been outpaced by the speed of a hound. Your words go round, and round, while mine have become renown.

a.l.e.x59 said:
It's time to shun you down. You will never get the crown. You will be the mockery of the town. You will be a clown. I give you a frown. It's okay, because you were never bound... Because your rhymes make no fluid sound. You've been outpaced by the speed of a hound. Your words go round, and round, while mine have become renown.

That reminds me of another sad attempt at rapping...

Boom-chi-cha-boom-chi-cha-boom-chi-boom
I'm Mr. Plow, and I'm here to say,
I'm the plowin'est guy in the USA.
I got a big plow and I'll move a lot of things,
Like your cow if you have one...

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.