By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Rhyming Thread

Instructions

The object of this thread is to see how many times we can rhyme one sentence. If you feel that the sentence can no longer be rhymed, you may start a new one. I will start off by writing the first sentence. Also, when you rhyme the sentence, you may want to do so in such a way that a story is developed. Even when a new rhyming sentence is created, it should be linked to the previous sentences so that the story doesn't go off topic.

Example

I post: Mario has a mustache.
You may post: That's longer than a blade of grass.
Someone else may post: It gave him a rash.
Someone else, who may have thought that the sentence could no longer by rhymed, may start a new sentence, for someone else to rhyme: He shaved it off.
Someone else may post: As slow as a sloth.
And so on...

Game

One day, Toad was drinking some Punch.
(Next person who enters this thread may rhyme this sentence)

Around the Network

This thread will die, it's just a hunch

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Okay, but you could have at least rhymed my sentence before you said that. If you did your part, and contribute to the thread, then there would be less of a chance of it failing. Same with everyone else.

Another off-topic thread? Seriously, man, too much.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

he did rhyme with your sentence, pay attention, or I'll eat you for lunch!

ps. hunch - much? sorry ben, you need to go back to rhyming school. I hate those "almost rhymes"

Help! I'm stuck in a forum signature!

Around the Network
BenKenobi88 said:
Another off-topic thread? Seriously, man, too much.

The last time I made an off-topic thread was a little while ago, and they were useless threads. This thread is a perfect off-topic thread, because although it is some what off-topic, it still has to do with video games. And besides, it's in the "Off Topic Discussion," where all off-topic threads belong anyways. Who knows, this thread might be a hit. Give it a few days to grow.

omgwtfbbq said:

he did rhyme with your sentence, pay attention, or I'll eat you for lunch!

ps. hunch - much? sorry ben, you need to go back to rhyming school. I hate those "almost rhymes"

Sorry, I just noticed that now. It seems that people don't like this thread... In a bunch...

well this sh!t was lame... stupid thread, a waste of my time...off to brunch! *kicks self in ass*

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

Leo-j said: If a dvd for a pc game holds what? Crysis at 3000p or something, why in the world cant a blu-ray disc do the same?

ssj12 said: Player specific decoders are nothing more than specialized GPUs. Gran Turismo is the trust driving simulator of them all. 

"Why do they call it the xbox 360? Because when you see it, you'll turn 360 degrees and walk away" 

Why I otta give that stick man a punch!