By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official + PS3 GTA 4 Bundles Showing Up

A while ago i made this thread about an online uk retailer listing the rumoured gta 4 ps3 bundle, but thought it was odd that no other retailer was listing it.

but, now the bundle is showing up on other major uk retailer sites.

GAME now have it listed;

Play now have it listed;

So i think bundle's pretty much confirmed.

also, does anybody think there will be a whole new ad campaign on or just before gta release? i mean i know that ms have started already, but those ads weren't very informative. something tells me both ms and sony have separate campaigns for the launch of gta, because i remember sony saying that they will be marketing gta on ps3.

any thoughts?

Around the Network

Sony wont advertise gta iv. They know that millions of ps2 owners and other people will buy a ps3 for this game, and the bundle and the ps2 upgraders will kill, yes kill the 360 in hardware sales for about 4 weeks.

Then MGS4...

SONY have STATED on GT TV

they will Put A LOT OF MARKETING BEHIND GTA IV..

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

darthdevidem01 said:
SONY have STATED on GT TV

they will Put A LOT OF MARKETING BEHIND GTA IV..

I have yet to see a single ad... 

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

they probably will.

But they dont need to

Also where are the friken ads? I havent seen any. 1 and a half weeks left till gta iv..

Around the Network

@Riot of the blood

yes but why would they LIE..

with their positive momentum there's no need to really lie anymore

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

For France, you can see that:

http://www.alapage.com/-/Fiche/JeuxVideo/639251/ACCE/console-sony-playstation-3-40-giga-gta-iv-sony-playstation-3-accessoires-de-jeu-et-consoles-playstation-3-consoles-et-packs.htm?id=233061178660804&donnee_appel=ALAPAGE

http://www.surcouf.com/Catalogue/FicheProduit.aspx?idproduct=9648914

The price is 450 €, and not 400 € as some users previously said.

After securing exclusive DLC with 50 mil you'd have thought they might try and get an exclusive bundle too....

I wonder about something though.. GTA4 software for PS3 and 360 were all sold out since April 8 here in the UK. Does this mean they made more of the PS3 version for the bundle or the 360 version sold out which is equal to the standalone units and bundle units put together?

Any thoughts from you guys?

I still haven't seen any GTA ads