By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - High profile twitter users hacked, Checkmarks locked to secure site.

The hacker recieved over $110k.

Around the Network

I'll be curious as to how this will affect crypto currency. One things for sure though, heads gonna roll

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Well, they went for Biden, and the U.S. election is very close. Maybe it's the Russians.

I love you all. Even my enemies.

Especially my enemies.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

John2290 said:
COKTOE said:

Well, they went for Biden, and the U.S. election is very close. Maybe it's the Russians.

Especially my enemies.

They also got Kanye and Obama. Btw, I see you love Chinese food too, I hope it is actual Chinese food and not that fake American invention. China numba wan!

Both. I eat authentic Chinese food, but I'm not above enjoying the North American-ized version of it.

Yeah, I saw that. Why would they want Kanye? He already dropped out of the race, and no hacker can out-crazy him, so what's the point?

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

The title is massively erroneous. Twitter was not hacked. If it was, everyone's accounts would be at risk. Only individual accounts were hacked in this case, and everyone else is safe (well, at least as safe as ever).

Around the Network
COKTOE said:

Especially my enemies.

Interesting that you think only Russians are capable of meddling in elections. Unless it's a joke in which case it went over my head. 

Yesterday my Apple ID had a log-in attempt from the Netherlands (could be a VPN redirect) which was a bit spooky. I have two factor identification so I think I'm fine, but I did log out all devices, change my iCloud settings and reset my password. I have recently begun purging many throwaway emails I created in the past. Haveibeenpwned.com is a decent site to see if your email information has been compromised in the past. If yes, you can scroll down to see specifically where you were compromised.

FormerlyTeamSilent13 said:
COKTOE said:

Especially my enemies.

Interesting that you think only Russians are capable of meddling in elections. Unless it's a joke in which case it went over my head. 

Not sure how you got "only the Russians are capable" from "Maybe it's the Russians".

Should have taken over Trump's account and deleted it.

sethnintendo said:
Should have taken over Trump's account and deleted it.

Yes. If we dont like someone, they should be silenced!