By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Ironman demo is up and it's good?!??

I LOVE GIGGS said:
good game from sega ??
Now ?!!

See Virtua Fighter 5, Condemned, Condemned 2, etc...

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

Around the Network
ckmlb said:
I LOVE GIGGS said:
good game from sega ??
Now ?!!

See Virtua Fighter 5, Condemned, Condemned 2, etc...

Sega Rally Revo, Yakuza 3...

ckmlb said:
Gamerace said:
I'll definately be getting this game as I'm an Iron Man nut but this is could be an interesting precident. Really good but very short movie adaptation. Now is that = or > than mediocore but long game?

I was talking about the demo being short, not the game. Dunno how long the game is. The cool thing about this game is that it's unlike any other. No other flying 3rd person shooter/action games.

Ever played Star Fox? jk I know what you're talking about.

I'd be DL'ing it right now if my final exam wasn't in three days... 

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

In Star Fox you're in an aircraft, there's some of those games (not enough).

Unless you mean Star Fox Adventures which I didn't play but I heard has ground parts too.

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

Yeah, Downloaded and played. It was okay, aside from the flying controls being somewhat wonky.

Around the Network

Call me picky but they used the wrong thumb stick for the flying controls.

Well that's a pleasant surprise. The early trailers didn't look so hot (gameplay/general art style looked too similar to past superhero console games.)

I'll have to give the demo a shot though, see if it's all you're hyping it up to be ckmlb. :)

ckmlb said:
Yes you read that correctly, it's actually pretty damn solid. Looks good, runs smooth, fast and lots of action. Too bad it's short :( Controls are weird at first but once you get the hang of them, it handles well. Ripping apart tanks, choppers, and grabbing and throwing back rockets is oh so satisfying :(

wait,wait.... it's out now?

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

Just played! It was.... average

I might rent though if the movie is good.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive