By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Ironman demo is up and it's good?!??

Yes you read that correctly, it's actually pretty damn solid. Looks good, runs smooth, fast and lots of action. Too bad it's short :( Controls are weird at first but once you get the hang of them, it handles well. Ripping apart tanks, choppers, and grabbing and throwing back rockets is oh so satisfying :(

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

Around the Network

PSN or xbox live??

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Am DL'ing at the mo.

good game from sega ??
Now ?!!

I'll definately be getting this game as I'm an Iron Man nut but this is could be an interesting precident. Really good but very short movie adaptation. Now is that = or > than mediocore but long game?

Around the Network

Xbox 360...

Yeah, the game looks like high production title. Which sega tema is working on this?

disolitude said:
Xbox 360...

Yeah, the game looks like high production title. Which sega tema is working on this?

Secret Level

ok

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Mistershine said:
disolitude said:
Xbox 360...

Secret Level

Thanks, yeah, this should be solid...they are also working on new golden Axe

Gamerace said:
I'll definately be getting this game as I'm an Iron Man nut but this is could be an interesting precident. Really good but very short movie adaptation. Now is that = or > than mediocore but long game?

I was talking about the demo being short, not the game. Dunno how long the game is. The cool thing about this game is that it's unlike any other. No other flying 3rd person shooter/action games.

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!