By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony releases list of top 5 downloaded PS+ titles

In addition to what most others have mentioned (popular titles will most likely be bought vs wait for PS Plus), Sonic also doesnt take up a lot of space so most gamers will just download it and give it a shot while they wont bother with other games that are 50+ GB

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Around the Network
shikamaru317 said:
KLAMarine said:
Well I for one enjoyed Sonic Forces. More than Sonic Mania, come at me!

I didn't enjoy it more than Mania, but I did enjoy it. Was definitely underrated by critics, it is nowhere close to a 5.7/10 game, more like 7.5 or 8/10. 

Agreed. It's underrated by critics. It's a solid 7-7.5 for me.

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

I didn't download an of these lol

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Bristow9091 said:
COKTOE said:

Yes! A few specific reasons actually. But I am on the move, and will be lucky to play some Megadimension tonight. "Activision", and they way that game was "Activisioned" is my response for now. 🤗

I see... well that's definitely a... reason? Lol :P 

doesn't make sense tho, activision doesn't have anything to do with destiny these days

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.