By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - You ready for a second Pandemic? New flu strain with pandemic potential found

CaptainExplosion said:
COKTOE said:

I get where you're coming from, more or less. I've expressed similar sentiment in the past to different individuals. He's terrible, but killing him would not improve things.

He still deserves it for being a spineless tyrant who's made not only China's situation, but also the situation in other countries, worse. He deserves one stab in the back for every thousand people killed by a virus he helped make worse.

On a "he deserves it" level, I basically agree.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Around the Network
CaptainExplosion said:
COKTOE said:

On a "he deserves it" level, I basically agree.

He makes me wish Deadpool was real just so he could easily infiltrate his office and kill Winnie the Ping, then move on to Trump's lardass friend in North Korea.

I just watched the first Deadpool for the first time in 4 years a couple of days ago. A fine film.

And just to keep things on topic: The second pandemic

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

CaptainExplosion said:
COKTOE said:

I just watched the first Deadpool for the first time in 4 years a couple of days ago. A fine film.

And just to keep things on topic: The second pandemic

Makes me think the Chinese government is out to kill us all just because they could. -_-

People don't tend to move on from past atrocity. Muslims and Catholics in the Crusade days has lead to the current Middle Eastern situation even with Protestant or Athirst nation's getting involved or being dragged in. People demanding for black reparations from white people that had nothing to do with the decisions of their ancestors.

China was powerful once, then got cut up into a bunch of pieces by European imperials who thought they were better than everyone. Then that ended and they got pwned by the Japanese. They've got quite a lot of tension to take out on everyone else even if it wasn't our generations doing.

In general I just wish people realized we are not our ancestors, can't undo what they did, and aren't guilty for their same sins. We have our own baggage for sure, no doubt about it.

Well this thread covered a lot of ground n the first 2 pages. Not sure I i can add anything new to the topic lol.

SvennoJ said:

History repeating itself?

https://www.ctvnews.ca/sci-tech/radioactivity-hike-seen-in-northern-europe-source-unknown-1.5002755

Nordic authorities say they detected slightly increased levels of radioactivity in northern Europe this month that Dutch officials said may be from a source in western Russia and may “indicate damage to a fuel element in a nuclear power plant.”

But Russian news agency TASS, citing a spokesman with the state nuclear power operator Rosenergoatom., reported that the two nuclear power plants in northwestern Russia haven't reported any problems.

Please no.... the doom-bingo needs to stop.
We dont gotta have a reactor meltdown in 2020 as well.

Bloodly hell this year...... When are the Aliens comeing to invade us?

Around the Network
TheLegendaryBigBoss said:
Well, since they identified it, they can make sure it doesn't spread to other countries and do a better job than they did with COVID-19. If it does get out, I wonder if the WHO will lick China's feet again.

Would China be able to prevent a US citizen from getting out of their country? Somehow I find it hard to imagine a scenario where the Chinese government would be able to say: "Ok, we have this US citizen here that we believe is infected with a new virus. We're going to keep him in lockdown until further notice."

CaptainExplosion said:
chakkra said:

Would China be able to prevent a US citizen from getting out of their country? Somehow I find it hard to imagine a scenario where the Chinese government would be able to say: "Ok, we have this US citizen here that we believe is infected with a new virus. We're going to keep him in lockdown until further notice."

If anything Xi Xinpig would have the citizen sent back over to North America just to spread the virus, because he's a murderous piece of shit who wants us all dead for petty as fuck reasons. That's why we need to kill him before he kills anymore of us, and drag it out so he fucking suffers.

Errr.. that doesn't answer the question: Would China be able to prevent a US citizen from getting out of their country?

CaptainExplosion said:
JRPGfan said:

I'm surprised Russia or Iran haven't nuked the West already, since they both really want to.

They are both proxy powers. They'd rather pay other people, groups, or agents to try to take down a nation than directly attack someone themselves. Not to mention Iran's nuclear arsenal is a joke compared to the Scottish, let alone Israel or America. If they did that, there would be like one major western city lost (if that, interceptor missiles or the new laser turret US has been working on would probably blow it up before it made contact) but a TON of Iranian cities would be leveled.

CaptainExplosion said:
JRPGfan said:

I'm surprised Russia or Iran haven't nuked the West already, since they both really want to.

Oh sweet naive summer child.

Russia is having zombie fires!
https://www.theweathernetwork.com/ca/news/article/zombie-fires-spread-across-siberia-unusual-warmth-is-to-blame-climate-change