By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - You ready for a second Pandemic? New flu strain with pandemic potential found

CaptainExplosion said:
When the hell is China gonna have actual health and safety practices in place to prevent shit like this from happening? Are pigs gonna have to fly first?

You want a communist government to have oversight? May the odds ever be in your favor. Everyone falls in line with the party over there.

Speaker of the House Pelosi, Senate Majority Leader McConnell, President Trump, and Chief Justice Roberts may annoy each of us differently, but at least they keep each other in check and don't let each other get away with cover-ups like China did with Coronavirus for the first few weeks/months. They troll each other instead, which seems annoying and immature, but I'd rather have that then a one party nation that hides and manipulates everything.



Around the Network
Dulfite said:
CaptainExplosion said:
When the hell is China gonna have actual health and safety practices in place to prevent shit like this from happening? Are pigs gonna have to fly first?

You want a communist government to have oversight? May the odds ever be in your favor. Everyone falls in line with the party over there.

Speaker of the House Pelosi, Senate Majority Leader McConnell, President Trump, and Chief Justice Roberts may annoy each of us differently, but at least they keep each other in check and don't let each other get away with cover-ups like China did with Coronavirus for the first few weeks/months. They troll each other instead, which seems annoying and immature, but I'd rather have that then a one party nation that hides and manipulates everything.

Then maybe it's time Xi Xinping got a bullet between the eyes.



Pandemics, lolis, calls for assassination, rape, Chernobyl 2. Only 23 posts in. Can't not tag this thread.



YOU WILL SERVE THE BRIGHT LORD!

COKTOE said:

Pandemics, lolis, calls for assassination, rape, Chernobyl 2. Only 23 posts in. Can't not tag this thread.

Sometimes assassinations are the only way of taking down scum like Xi Xinping.



CaptainExplosion said:
COKTOE said:

Pandemics, lolis, calls for assassination, rape, Chernobyl 2. Only 23 posts in. Can't not tag this thread.

Sometimes assassinations are the only way of taking down scum like Xi Xinping.

I get where you're coming from, more or less. I've expressed similar sentiment in the past to different individuals. He's terrible, but killing him would not improve things.



YOU WILL SERVE THE BRIGHT LORD!

Around the Network
COKTOE said:
CaptainExplosion said:

Sometimes assassinations are the only way of taking down scum like Xi Xinping.

I get where you're coming from, more or less. I've expressed similar sentiment in the past to different individuals. He's terrible, but killing him would not improve things.

He still deserves it for being a spineless tyrant who's made not only China's situation, but also the situation in other countries, worse. He deserves one stab in the back for every thousand people killed by a virus he helped make worse.



CaptainExplosion said:
COKTOE said:

I get where you're coming from, more or less. I've expressed similar sentiment in the past to different individuals. He's terrible, but killing him would not improve things.

He still deserves it for being a spineless tyrant who's made not only China's situation, but also the situation in other countries, worse. He deserves one stab in the back for every thousand people killed by a virus he helped make worse.

On a "he deserves it" level, I basically agree.



YOU WILL SERVE THE BRIGHT LORD!

COKTOE said:
CaptainExplosion said:

He still deserves it for being a spineless tyrant who's made not only China's situation, but also the situation in other countries, worse. He deserves one stab in the back for every thousand people killed by a virus he helped make worse.

On a "he deserves it" level, I basically agree.

He makes me wish Deadpool was real just so he could easily infiltrate his office and kill Winnie the Ping, then move on to Trump's lardass friend in North Korea.



CaptainExplosion said:
COKTOE said:

On a "he deserves it" level, I basically agree.

He makes me wish Deadpool was real just so he could easily infiltrate his office and kill Winnie the Ping, then move on to Trump's lardass friend in North Korea.

I just watched the first Deadpool for the first time in 4 years a couple of days ago. A fine film.

And just to keep things on topic: The second pandemic



YOU WILL SERVE THE BRIGHT LORD!

COKTOE said:
CaptainExplosion said:

He makes me wish Deadpool was real just so he could easily infiltrate his office and kill Winnie the Ping, then move on to Trump's lardass friend in North Korea.

I just watched the first Deadpool for the first time in 4 years a couple of days ago. A fine film.

And just to keep things on topic: The second pandemic

Makes me think the Chinese government is out to kill us all just because they could. -_-