Forums - Gaming Discussion - Most anticipated new release of July?

Most anticipated new release of July?

Ary and the Secret of Seasons 1 0.10%

Catherine: Full Body (Switch) 31 3.12%

Deadly Premonition 2: A Blessing in Disguise 43 4.33%

Death Stranding (PC) 14 1.41%

Destroy All Humans 9 0.91%

Ghost of Tsushima 481 48.44%

Marvel's Iron Man VR 13 1.31%

Paper Mario: The Origami King 309 31.12%

Something else 14 1.41%

Nothing this month 78 7.85%

Total:993

Death Stranding for me. I've been eagerly awaiting to play this game.

Around the Network

Ghost of Tsushima. Though I won't be getting it yet as I'll have Final Fantasy VII Remake in my possession (soon) and will be playing through that. Also, maybe Catherine:Full Body.

Bonus: The Last of Us 2. Such a great game.

Marvel’s Iron Man VR

The Last of Us Part II

Stop hate, let others live the life they were given. Everyone has their problems, and no one should have to feel ashamed for the way they were born. Be proud of who you are, encourage others to be proud of themselves. Learn, research, absorb everything around you. Nothing is meaningless, a purpose is placed on everything no matter how you perceive it. Discover how to love, and share that love with everything that you encounter. Help make existence a beautiful thing.

Kevyn B Grams
10/03/2010 

KBG29 on PSN&XBL

Catherine for me cause I need that on my Switch.

I wanted to say Ghost of Tsushima but I think ill just hold off on the PS5 rerelease.

Ghost of Tsushima for me - Day 1 in July =)

Cant wait! New wonderful and big games are always supported! Could be my Game of the Year - together with Persona 5 Royal and The Last of Us 2 :)

The Last of Us 2, so beautiful <3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dowuwdxzblM

Around the Network

Mildly interested in Ghost of Tsushima, but not enough to buy it day one. The setting is appealing and it's always great to see a major new IP, but the gameplay is a cause for concern for me.

Holding of on Ghost of Tsushima until PS5(like Sony should have done), buying Paper Mario and the physical copy of Wonderful 101 this month

Nothing to see here, move along

Death stranding

Between Ghost of Tsushima, Paper Mario, and Destroy All Humans, I'm going to be broke this month

The physical release of Streets of Rage 4. Nothing else.

Bite my shiny metal Cockpit!