By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Global Hardware June 14 to 20 - The Last of Us Part II Boosts PS4 Sales

Tagged games:

This is a pretty great boost considering the PS4's price and its lifetime on the market. And its supply constrained on top of that?

I think there's a good chance TLOU: Part II can sell over 5 Million+ in its first week.

Around the Network

PS4 is definitely having stock issues in the U.S. havent seen one in the wild for a while

cant wait to see this years black friday and chrismtas sales, it was exceptionally good for switch last year with pokemon but idk if they can get smth for this year to match the hype..

Huh, not singling out LOU2 but in general, it really is fascinating that even in this stage of the gen system sellers still exist. The thought of someone holding out for nearly 7 years and only now deciding to pick up the console for X game despite all the gems that came before.

Maybe it’s the limited edition in part. Either way I don’t expect these people to upgrade to next gen anytime soon.

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

NathanSSSS said:
That's pathetic...

What is, exactly?

Around the Network

Very good week for both NS and PS4. The elder one still doing very well despite its successor coming in a few months.

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

curl-6 said:
NathanSSSS said:
That's pathetic...

What is, exactly?

Everything recently

NathanSSSS said:
curl-6 said:

What is, exactly?

Everything recently

Can you be more specific as to what about these particular numbers is pathetic? Both Switch and PS4 seems to be doing pretty well the way I see it.

curl-6 said:
NathanSSSS said:

Everything recently

Can you be more specific as to what about these particular numbers is pathetic? Both Switch and PS4 seems to be doing pretty well the way I see it.

The boosts of PS4 is pathetic, the community of gaming is pathetic, all discussions about TLOU2 is PATHETIC

CGI-Quality said:
NathanSSSS said:

The boosts of PS4 is pathetic, the community of gaming is pathetic, all discussions about TLOU2 is PATHETIC

Sounds like you need a break from the forums then. Or any forum, for that matter.

Definitely need a break, from any forum indeed.