By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Smash Bros. Ultimate – Mr. Sakurai Presents a Fighter from ARMS

live in a few minutes:  (starts at 7 AM PT)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIMl7Ej8sTM

Release 29th June.

Last edited by konnichiwa - on 22 June 2020

Around the Network

I was fairly sure it'd be a multiple character in one kind of deal. But, at least they picked my favorite who will now be the most popular Arms character by default.

Pretty good presentation, can't wait for the new character!

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Just glad it wasn't Spring Man or Ribbon Girl; both of them would have been basic and uneventful.

Glad her moves were very true to how she is played in Arms. The stage looks awesome as well. And that Joker amiibo looks Sick!

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Around the Network

I know it's not the most exciting reveal ever but i'm pretty happy tbh. The ARMS character design is pretty neat, Min Min being one of the best of them for sure. And her gameplay is fresh and bring something new to the roster.

My ideal would have been multiple skins for the ARMS rep. But picking the winner of the Party Crash mode is a respectable choice too.

All dat music tho, fantastic.

these dlc announcement animations are awesome
yay, one of my favorites of ARMS! (lola pop isnt as popular enough...)

The categories of characters are so confusing...
Some are reskins (alf, koopalings) of the same character, other are echo with very small changes, other are even more similar but in different character slot (mario/dr.mario, young link/toon link). Chrom is like a mix of ike and roy, but is an echo fighter from roy...