By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Now that Demon's Souls is getting a Remake, let's please fix World Numbers!

Tagged games:

BraLoD said:
Groundking said:

VoD has poison, which makes it pure cancer by default and more annoying than what the skellys can do.

I just can't deal with te octupus head fuckers at all.

Manta rays are easy, just take a bow I don't recall them taking more than one arrow to kill, can clean the skies up pretty quick. Golden and Black skellys are also parryable and generally piece of piss and also have low stun threshold to blunt hits. The reapers can't do shit once you're hitting them. I had forgotton about the invidible enemies tho, they suck.

I dunno maybe it's just me but I really didn't and don't find SoS bad at all. Spent hours hopelessly stuck in ToL.

EDIT: Also I have no idea what order I did things first time around so I might have been maxed out when I first did SoS and now it doesn't seem to difficult because I know the tricks and parrying is op, so this might be blinding my judgement a bit. I've not played it since some time in 2015 either.

Poison is just easily avoidable and to take care on VoD, tho, the decreased mobility on water is likely a way bigger threat.

ToL is usually pretty straight foward, you can sneak all those octopus head and backstab then to death, and when you are in the higher parts those gargoyles can be a pain if you don't see them beforehand, but that's it.

Sure, the Maneaters there are one of the trickier bosses out there, but I'm talking about the general enemies not the bosses, that are a joke on VoD, btw.

Bosses need to be included in how we perceive a levels difficulty however as you can just run past all the stuff straight to the fog wall, but if you can't get past a boss you are screwed.

Around the Network

My first platinum ever if I can recall right. The best of the souls series for me.

Well, just checked, it was my sixth or seventh...

This may be the most specifically random complaint I've seen about a game, I love it!

Dulfite said:
This may be the most specifically random complaint I've seen about a game, I love it!

He made this thread about Demon's Souls world, so the world might be mended.  So the world might be mended.