By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Kingdom Hearts: Melody of Memory logo leaks

I expected nothing from this... And they still managed to disappoint me. This looks so lazy and clunky. I would rather have a theatrhythm style game than this PS2 graphics with captured gameplay of previous entries playing on the back. I don't know... It looks very bland. Which is a shame, because KH has a mindblowing soundtrack and I'm really into rhythm games.

I'm curious to see how much are they gonna charge for this. Also, I expect this to have DLC songs...

Last edited by Vodacixi - on 16 June 2020

Around the Network
Hiku said:
Signalstar said:

I totally called Music Rhythm Action Game! I'm a genius!

Yeah, and it looks like a mobile type of game too.

I'll check it out for the story. A Kairi focus should be good, but probably won't be playing it.
Though if it's a good rythm game for a reasonable price I will.

It was announced for PS4, XOne and Switch. There are no mobile platforms.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

I think it looks decent. Ill give it a go.

Hiku said:
Nautilus said:

It was announced for PS4, XOne and Switch. There are no mobile platforms.

I know. I'm speaking of the presentation.
For example, the Phoenix Wright trilogy seem like mobile games, but are on PS4.

I don't imagine this will feel like a console level KH experience. But for the right price point, it can look appealing.

I do get where you are comming from, I just don't agree.

KH BBB was on PSP and I personally think it's one of the best KH games.

I mean, Melody of Memory is a rhythm game, so obviously is going be a different experience, and being ''kind of'' a spin off, it's not going to get the same budget and attention as a mainline title, but I do think it can stand up in it's own, even if it's fully priced.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1