By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - So... GTA V is coming to PS5/XSX

Wow, not even any sort of "Definitive edition" or remaster something like that? That sounds pretty bad tbh.

How many games get released in 3 consecutive console generations anyways? The only example I can think of really is FIFA 14 (which got released as the last ever PS2 game, the PS3 and as a launch game for the PS4. Though in fairness FIFA is more impressive in a way since it was released simultaneously in the 3 generations (which really speaks to the longevity of the PS2)

Around the Network

It will likely still sell 10 to 15 million a year as well. I wish people would just move on from this game.

Tori Amos:
And I rode along side till the honey spread itself so thin
For me to break your bread
For me to take your word
I had to steal it

Aren't people tired of this game by now?

I wonder how many people are going to rebuy it.

Gameplay > Graphics

Substance > Style

Art Direction > Realism

Around the Network

They just couldn't leave it could they.

Will you have to buy the game again or those who already have the game will receive a free update?

Should at least port the PS3/360 version to the switch with minor upgrades. Seriously how hard could it be?

I have the game on 4 platforms - PS3/PS4/Steam/Epic Games. Hard pass for me.

Really disappointed that they aren't even considering RDR remaster or re release on nextgen/PC.

Anime: Haruhi                                                                                      Anime: Love Live
                              Nsfw Anime Thread                                                                             Join our Anime Threads!
                             Sfw Anime Thread                                                                                VGC Tutorial Thread