By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The PS5 games that I'm going to buy

Gran Turismo 7 and Demons Soul Remake sure, and maybe Ghostwire Tokyo and Little Devil Inside

SURE

MAYBE

And for you?

Around the Network

Im getting Demons Souls, RE8 and Ghostwire: Tokyo, but the latter two might come to the PS4 as well.

I'm definitely interested in Demon's Souls remake, I just hope they keep the bosses mostly the way they were in the original so I can experience it as intended. Mostly everything else is a wait and see.

Demon's Souls, GT7, Horizon 2, Kena and Returnal almost certainly
R&C, Project Athia and Little Devil Inside are maybes

R&C, HZD2, Kena, Project Athia, Sackboy.

Around the Network
AngryLittleAlchemist said:
I'm definitely interested in Demon's Souls remake, I just hope they keep the bosses mostly the way they were in the original so I can experience it as intended. Mostly everything else is a wait and see.

hah, there is a boss and several optional enemies they definitely should change to make the "fights" actually interesting

Very interested in Spiderman 2 as I heard great things about the first game and after loving Into the Spiderverse I'm interested in a game centered around Miles Morales.
Demon's Souls remake is a must, though I'm not sure I could beat Demon's Souls these days. Curious what quality of life improvements they'll include from later Souls games.
Sackboy and astrobot 3d platformers interest me as a father of a 4 year old.
Looking to see what Horizon 2 is like, played the first game a bit but didn't finish it.
Sure I'll get a couple of the smaller games as well but I'll have to see more. In particular the high school game gave off some Night in the Woods vibes that leaves me interested.

Torillian said:
Very interested in Spiderman 2 as I heard great things about the first game and after loving Into the Spiderverse I'm interested in a game centered around Miles Morales.
Demon's Souls remake is a must, though I'm not sure I could beat Demon's Souls these days. Curious what quality of life improvements they'll include from later Souls games.
Looking to see what Horizon 2 is like, played the first game a bit but didn't finish it.
Sure I'll get a couple of the smaller games as well but I'll have to see more. In particular the high school game gave off some Night in the Woods vibes that leaves me interested.

astrobot is pre-installed on every PS5, it says so at the end of the full trailer they released during the show

Lafiel said:
Torillian said:

astrobot is pre-installed on every PS5, it says so at the end of the full trailer they released during the show

Oh? I guess I should watch some of the full trailers then if they provide a bit more information like that. 

I like Housemarque so maybe Returnal if it's a fun TPS. If it tries too hard to be some"cinematic" thing I won't. I also hope it doesn't do a Groundhogs day or Majoras Mask thing in gameplay. I hate that.

I might get Spider-Man 2 down the line when the GOTY edition is out and I have a PS5 which will not be this year at least. Doubtful of next as well.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!