By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Last of Us Part II - Review Thread (MC: 93 / OC: 93)

Tagged games:

sales2099 said:
Still can’t believe I got the prediction right. Me, lol

Did it hurt?

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Around the Network
DonFerrari said:
sales2099 said:
Still can’t believe I got the prediction right. Me, lol

Did it hurt?

I believe in knowing thy enemy. 

(otherwise no I thought it might but hey life has surprises)

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

sales2099 said:
DonFerrari said:

Did it hurt?

I believe in knowing thy enemy. 

(otherwise no I thought it might but hey life has surprises)

Yep, nothing good comes from underestimating your oponent.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

Here are some review-videos for all:
My recommendation: play the game, it's incredible! Perhaps the most emotional and exciting game in the gaming-world, i play it through a second time now! =)

German. Even a PC magazine has tested the PS4 game and writes: A milestone for the video game medium!

Last edited by KazumaKiryu - on 06 July 2020

ClassicGamingWizzz said:
BraLoD said:

Berserk and Vagabond are the most beautiful mangas I've read without a single doubt.

Berserk is more detalist and Vagabond more artistic.

I still place Berserk art above Vagabond, Miura is a monster that cannot be toped, but Inoue has an eye for making even simple things so beautiful... gah, why does Berserk need to be 5 chapters a year and Vagabond was dropped =/

I see i see you two are men of great taste !

I recommend watching the original berserk anime just for the soundtrack Alone as it is One of the best in any entertainment medium i ever listen.

Yeah its good. The original anime is great and the remake (3D) one is excellent too. its also one of my favourite mangas, its a shame it takes Kentaro Miura so long to release each chapter. Will be an old man by the time the story finishes xD

Around the Network
ClassicGamingWizzz said:
BraLoD said:

Berserk and Vagabond are the most beautiful mangas I've read without a single doubt.

I still place Berserk art above Vagabond, Miura is a monster that cannot be toped, but Inoue has an eye for making even simple things so beautiful... gah, why does Berserk need to be 5 chapters a year and Vagabond was dropped =/

I recommend watching the original berserk anime just for the soundtrack Alone as it is One of the best in any entertainment medium i ever listen.

Imo there is nothing that did Berserk a better justice than the original anime,saaaaadly it covers just a small part of the story.

The most recent anime is doing the manga a big disservive imo.

Immersiveunreality said:
ClassicGamingWizzz said:

Imo there is nothing that did Berserk a better justice than the original anime,saaaaadly it covers just a small part of the story.

The most recent anime is doing the manga a big disservive imo.

I thought it was pretty decent. The action was pretty great though the animation was pretty bad and cut down story and characters was butchered. They did make a movie of the second arc iirc. But yeah I'll take anything Berserk animation wise lol.

Saying that the most recent anime I've watched is Dorohedoro and its 3D animation is pretty amazing. As in its very close to 2D drawn anime. Would be awesome if Netflix rebooted the series again with a faithful adaptation and gained traction.

ClassicGamingWizzz said:
BraLoD said:

Even thought no anime gets near the quality of the manga I watched the original and the new one and loved both.

The game is more emotional and exciting than 95% of real series / films. And there is no game in the world that creates such a strong tension in the gameplay - except maybe Metal Gear Solid 3 (survival in the jungle).

Resetera's staff are being such goons for banning Skillup and Angryjoe from their forums after they did their review for TLOU2,damn tribalistic attitude on there.