By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The 30-day video game music challenge?

Has anyone seen, or heard of this challenge?  I saw it on youtube a few days ago, thanks to Game Sack, and wanted to participate.

I thought it was interesting, but now I'm curious about how other people would fill out this list.  I put all mine into a single video, because I think stretching this out over a whole month just takes too long.

Around the Network

I saw the challenge yesterday, thought it might be interesting to put something together for it. Not going to have time to make a video or anything, but maybe i'll list the songs here at some point or something.

just quickly

1 : oblivion theme
2: road to viridian city
3: fur elise
4: rainbow road wii
5: simcity 2000
6: Heroes of Might&Magic 6
7: yooka-laylee
8: Medal of honor frontline ( expecially the half track chase )
9: Ducktales
10: Destiny
11: Syberia
12: Mass Effect 3 ( leaving earth )
13: Worms Blast
14: Halo
15: Saints Row ( i need a hero )
16: Mortal Kombat
17: Fifa2000
18: RE4
19: probably the latin radio station from gta
20: Hydro thunder
21: luigi's mansion
22: skyrim any town will do
23: Forza
24: Arthas my son
25: need for speed underground 1
26: FF14
27: Golden Sun
28: Warcraft 3
29: Final destination smash / archimonde WoD
30: Halo 2

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Darashiva said:
I saw the challenge yesterday, thought it might be interesting to put something together for it. Not going to have time to make a video or anything, but maybe i'll list the songs here at some point or something.

Yeah, I admit, a video is probably excessive.  I scarified sleep to get mine done as quickly as possible, and I did no re-takes.  That's why Sonic CD, Tekken 7, and Streets of Rage 4 turned out so badly.  I just had to keep it moving because I had a lot of games to play.  What's even worse, a couple of games I played though, when I got to the area where I thought the track played, something different was there, so I had to scrap the game, come of with a new song in replace of it.  I played Zone of the Enders 2, for like 2 hours for no reason, lol.

Most people just make playlists on youtube, but you can't reply to those, and some even have videos removed, for one reason or another, so you don't know what's supposed to be there.  It takes a while to do a video, though.