By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Listing for Kingdoms of Amalur Remaster discovered on Xbox Store

Really good game . I played this in the xbox 360 and again in xbox one with the dlc.
I hope they launch this in swicht too.

Sorry for my bad english.

Around the Network

I’d buy it if true!

KoA was something of a semi decent RPG for me. It had fun combat, but it's storytelling was rather lukewarm.

That said, I'd love to see a remaster of it with improved textures/lighting. I have a bad feeling that THQ's gonna make this remaster exclusive to a certain store, just like a recent SR remaster was.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

I remember being really hyped for this game back in the day, and then skipping it entirely after playing the demo, because it left me with the impression that every single quest was MMO fetch quest quality.

Preorder if true. Maybe this time I'll make it past the first half.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network

Coming to PS4 and PC as well. https://www.gematsu.com/2020/06/kingdoms-of-amalur-re-reckoning-announcement-leaked

One of my fave RPGs last gen and will get it again on PS4.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

I played it for a few mins.

My Etsy store

My Ebay store

Deus Ex (2000) - a game that pushes the boundaries of what the video game medium is capable of to a degree unmatched to this very day.

I wonder if it will be at full price.

REDZONE said:
I wonder if it will be at full price.

According to the Gematsu link it's $40

Wanna support this game to show interest in a sequel