By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Can we please estabilish a rule to ban Spoilers of the PS5 conference in the Thread title until the conference?

Welp, there's a sticky topic for it. Hopefully that will confine the leaks to one place. We'll do what we can to delete or edit any leaks that arise but of course, we can't get everything instantly, so... use the forums at your own risk.

Around the Network
JWeinCom said:
Welp, there's a sticky topic for it. Hopefully that will confine the leaks to one place. We'll do what we can to delete or edit any leaks that arise but of course, we can't get everything instantly, so... use the forums at your own risk.

Unfortunatelly that means that mods will be the most potentially most exposed to leaks (even if troll leaks just to seek attention).

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Nope, no suppression of information.

DonFerrari said:
JWeinCom said:

Unfortunatelly that means that mods will be the most potentially most exposed to leaks (even if troll leaks just to seek attention).

Personally, I really don't care about seeing any leaks. I think we have enough mods that feel the same to manage the situation.

And that is how freedom of speech died. With a forum thread.

And that's how I met your mother. Our eyes met one day in a park. Wordless were our mouths, and dry were our tongues to talk, yet we engaged in paradigm shifting gazes into the darkest part of each of our cornerias until we found our long lost joint father fighting the evil monkey emperor. Yes, the skinless brain that he was, the very same one that would eventually grandfather the rival that the girls made from Sugar, Spice, and everything nice fought against.

That was the day history was made. When the 7th realm and the 11th parallel universe collided with asbestos and horse glue to become the strongest baseboard in the cosmos! Yes! YES! HAHA. HAHAHA. MUWHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

Around the Network

No offense to those that take umbrage with exposure to leaks...but I'll never understand how information of this nature being revealed is considered to be a "spoiler".

Anyway. more power to you.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

What? How about you just stay off forums until the conference is ready to air? How about YOU take responsibility to ensure that you don't "spoiled" (spoiled from what?). Your request is ridiculous and should not considered.

Xxain said:
What? How about you just stay off forums until the conference is ready to air? How about YOU take responsibility to ensure that you don't "spoiled" (spoiled from what?). Your request is ridiculous and should not considered.

It was already considered and a thread was created specifically for it.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Xxain said:

Forum rules forbid spoilers in the title and leave (spoiler) alert out of it. So he is basically asking rules of the forum be obeyed, and obeying the rules is everyone responsibility. Being polite and gentle to others also.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

DonFerrari said:
Xxain said:

Forum rules forbid spoilers in the title and leave (spoiler) alert out of it. So he is basically asking rules of the forum be obeyed, and obeying the rules is everyone responsibility. Being polite and gentle to others also.

Spoilers from what!?