By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - [RUMOR] PS5 will look like pyramid, PS Fans will you buy PS5 if look like pyramid ?

Tagged games:

What do you think

Yes, I am going to dig it 0 0%

I am going to dig that so... 0 0%

Ima buy it now 0 0%

I hate it, i prefer like Toilet bowl 1 100.00%

I just want PS5 look like... 0 0%

Total:1
Leynos said:
HollyGamer said:

No, it's not that. Just every gen a bunch of BS renders come out and people start believing them. Think of the oval NX thing. Some people actually thought that was real.

Around the Network
Leynos said:
HollyGamer said:

No, it's not that. Just every gen a bunch of BS renders come out and people start believing them. Think of the oval NX thing. Some people actually thought that was real.

To be fair, at the time Nintendo seemed to have lost the plot so badly from 2011 onwards that anything seemed possible, lulz.

HollyGamer said:
Leynos said:

Lol despite the fact a riot is happening right outside. I'm ok. Just a big brow :P

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Considering how snazzy the rumoured dev kit looks and even the controller looks interesting compared to what I'd typically expect from Sony... If there was a generation where Playstation had a chance of looking unique and out of the norm, it would certainly be the next one..

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850