By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - [RUMOR] PS5 will look like pyramid, PS Fans will you buy PS5 if look like pyramid ?

Tagged games:

What do you think

Yes, I am going to dig it 0 0%

I am going to dig that so... 0 0%

Ima buy it now 0 0%

I hate it, i prefer like Toilet bowl 1 100.00%

I just want PS5 look like... 0 0%

Total:1

It's a rumor, but i just want to know if it's true do you going to dig it??

Do you think greatness will come to PS with this look and design???

Around the Network

PS consoles haven't been lookers other than PS4 really for me. I'm still buying it. The games is what matters to me But this looks all kinds of fake. And it's kind of a hazard for the living room.

It can look like a pair of titties and I'd buy it. Heck I hope it does!

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Lol so fake. It will be a flat looking box and y'all know it. Every console gen has these fake renders.

EDIT. FAKE CONFIRMED.

Last edited by Leynos - on 30 May 2020

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Hell ya i'd still buy it!! xD

Around the Network

The FF16 increase the fakeness but I'm not sure if its totally fake. I'm on standby

Leynos said:
Lol so fake. It will be a flat looking box and y'all know it. Every console gen has these fake renders.

This.

It's obviously a fake, not only would this shape be inconvenient to fit in a TV cabinet but there's no benefit as far as dissipating heat or arranging the components either. No reason at all for Sony to go with such a pointless (ehehe) design.

Leynos said:

EDIT. FAKE CONFIRMED.

That would be an awful design.

HollyGamer said:
Leynos said:

EDIT. FAKE CONFIRMED.

No, it's not that. Just every gen a bunch of BS renders come out and people start believing them. Think of the oval NX thing. Some people actually thought that was real.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!