By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Greatest Videogame Love Stories?

Tagged games:

best advice ever in a love scene:

Around the Network

Squall and Rinoa

Tidus and Yuna

Farsala said:
Squall and Rinoa

That one.

Also, Rosa and Balder from Bayonetta

Hana and Rain from Fear Effect 2 come to mind. I bought it hoping to see some PS1 titties. Instead, I found a caring and deep relationship between two females.

Final Fantasy 9
Final Fantasy x
Yakuza 0

PSn - greencactaur
Nintendo Switch FC - SW - 5152 - 6393 - 5140 Please feel free to add me :)

Around the Network
ARamdomGamer said:

Timpani and Blumiere from Super Paper Mario is a really great one.

They are on the second spot for me.

The first one? Vampire: The Masquerade: Redemption

Spoiler!

Long Story short: Crusader Christof Romuald gets wounded in the intro and the nun Anezka is nursing him day and night, which saves his life. To thank the convent and it's Bishop for saving his life he fights undeads for them, only to get bitten and turned into a vampire himself. But she doesn't reject him, and instead gives hope for them to rejoin, but Christof lost his hope already at that point.

Later, you find out that she went by herself to vampire clans, where her purity is so radiant she almost burns them. She gets turned nontheless by a Methusalah (a very old and powerful vampire), but turns out she does it on purpose so she can reunite with his love while also stalling her sire's plan to end the world.

Centuries later in the modern world, Anezka reawakens Christof who got trapped under the rubble of a collapsing building in the medieval times. He slowly finds out about what is about to happen and that Anezka will be there too.

Now depending on how you played, you can become happy together, but also be forced to kill her, but either way: Who else can claim pursuing your only true love for an entire millenia and get a happy ending?

Celes and Locke from Final Fantasy VI Advance (FF3 on SNES in the NA Region)

How about some same-sex couples?

Jeanne and Bayonetta. Both love to tease others but together we know they are lovers. (even some art in Bayonetta artbooks of them living together) Bayo literally went to hell and back to save her. If that's not love then what is?

Adol and Dogi. Out of all the people they meet on every adventure. Only these two remain together. Dogi crushed a wall as a thief just to save a man he barely knew. He was in love. They have been on many adventures and boat wrecks.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

how can this be anything else aside from bowsette and mario is beyond me you degenerates

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Tidus and Yuna is a beatiful love story.

Probably not the most iconic, but certainly one of the most impactful.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1