By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Minneapolis (Town city) riots & civil unrest in other US cities.

The riots are...

Necessary / Justified. 10 41.67%

Unnecessary/ Unjustified. 12 50.00%

Other, comments, I don't know... 2 8.33%

Total:24
Nighthawk117 said:
vivster said:

Police violence and systemic racism is absolutely nothing new in the US. The police shoots like 5 unarmed black people every week.

Yeah, we just love our guns here in trigger-happy USA!

If only you loved your citizens just as much as your guns. But I guess, then you'd have nothing to shoot at anymore.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network
vivster said:
Nighthawk117 said:

Yeah, we just love our guns here in trigger-happy USA!

If only you loved your citizens just as much as your guns. But I guess, then you'd have nothing to shoot at anymore.

Nah, we would find foreigners to pump some lead into.  Starting with Germans, just like we did in WW2.

Just your average American gun owner.

Nighthawk117 said:
vivster said:

Nah, we would find foreigners to pump some lead into.  Starting with Germans, just like we did in WW2.

Good thing then that the average American gun owner can't even locate their penis, let alone Germany on a map. So we're safe.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

John2290 said:
Nighthawk117 said:

I'd prefer if you started with the Chinese and worked your way down. 

There's too many of them, better to start off with a country with a much smaller population.

Around the Network
vivster said:
Nighthawk117 said:

Good thing then that the average American gun owner can't even locate their penis, let alone Germany on a map. So we're safe.

It's easier and faster to nuke your sauerkraut asses anyway.

Police in the US's future:

The last few seconds of it always gets me =P

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Holy fucking shit. This topic has quickly become ridiculously disgusting with people suggesting that we shoot certain nationalities. Time to lock is now. If these issues can't be discussed without the thread turning into... whatever this is... then I guess they can't be discussed here.

Last edited by JWeinCom - on 29 May 2020