By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - GTA V Photorealistic Graphics Overhaul (Video)

KratosLives said:

So you are going to limit yourself and miss out on the greater console exclusives?

What if they are not into a certain number of exclusives?.

I bought my Switch mostly as an indie portal machine, with only 2 Nintendo first party titles on it, since I bought it back in 2018. Still haven't felt like buying any first party since (primarily due to high prices, lacking in games I generally would want, and performance hitching).

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Around the Network
JEMC said:

Yep, looks great. It's impressive how much better can games look when someone tries to maximize the tech that's available today, without caring about system requirements.

There's another mod that brings GTA IV to the GTA V engine, coupled with the reshade ray tracing mod and others. It's still a work in progress and there are some troubles (mostly pop-in textures, and maybe the lights are too bright), but it looks amazing.

I think I may have seen this video before but I'm not 100% sure. It looks amazing even though there may be just too much reflection specially during rain, but I'd definitely play GT4 with that (I started playing long ago but never finished it).

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1

Honestly not that impressed. Doesn't look a whole lot better than the PC version on max settings which already looks pretty good.
I would definitely expect more if that was a remaster for next gen systems.

GTAVI cannot come soon enough. I hope it will have a better and more intimate Story like in GTAIV, my most favourite GTA of all.

”Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.”

Harriet Tubman.