By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Major Switch Titles Launch Aligned - March 2024 Update

We're nearing the end of the Switch's life and since no game has shipped 1 mil so far this FY and we therefore have no update on Wonder and many other titles, I'm gonna go ahead and skip the June 2024 update since there would be virtually no change (I've written down the sales though so I can update correctly in the future).

Try out my free game on Steam

2024 OpenCritic Prediction Leagues:

Nintendo | PlayStation | Multiplat

Around the Network
UnderwaterFunktown said:

We're nearing the end of the Switch's life and since no game has shipped 1 mil so far this FY and we therefore have no update on Wonder and many other titles, I'm gonna go ahead and skip the June 2024 update since there would be virtually no change (I've written down the sales though so I can update correctly in the future).

Imma deduce that Princess Peach Showtime counted for the previous fiscal year ?

Anywoo, Q2/Q3 will largely have more interesting updates to draw from in any case 👌

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

Mar1217 said:
UnderwaterFunktown said:

Anywoo, Q2/Q3 will largely have more interesting updates to draw from in any case 👌

Yea it released right on the edge of the FY, but we know it sold 1.22m in the first 9 days and that it hasn't sold another million since then. Might make it to 2-2.5m at most I would imagine.

Try out my free game on Steam

2024 OpenCritic Prediction Leagues:

Nintendo | PlayStation | Multiplat

UnderwaterFunktown said:
Mar1217 said:

Yea it released right on the edge of the FY, but we know it sold 1.22m in the first 9 days and that it hasn't sold another million since then. Might make it to 2-2.5m at most I would imagine.

Heh, as usual, let's see after the holiday period what the general goers and parents will think of it. I think it'll achieve that other million at the tail end of Q3.

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909