By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Assassin's Creed Valhalla revealed, trailer, cross-gen release in 2020

I always tell myself I should take the time to learn digital painting... but then I always just play videogames

Last edited by TruckOSaurus - on 29 April 2020

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

I wanna bet , that this games will take on the same time line as Vinland Saga story and anime LOL. It perfect match with character caring a dagger and Nordic themes

I'm personally not interested in Assassin's Creed but I really enjoyed popping in and out to see the artwork take form. The guy worked 8 hours straight on this, pretty impressive!

Signature goes here!

shikamaru317 said:
Ryuu96 said:

All that for an announcement of a trailer tomorrow, Lul.

That artwork is cool though.

Lol, should have figured Ubisoft would pull something like that.

So reveal trailer tomorrow, and if Jason Schreier was right (and he usually is when it comes to AC leaks), gameplay next week. Guessing they'll announce the gameplay reveal next week at the end of the trailer tomorrow. Here's hoping it is at the rumored May 5th Xbox event. 

Now imagine the Just Dance announcement at E3 if the event wasn’t cancelled.

That's not Japan at all. Bastards.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network

I really, really hope we get a gameplay demo, even if its only a couple of minutes.

I liked Odyssey but the microtransaction shit and making the game really slow to get money and EXP unless you buy boosters pissed me off. So as cool as this sounds. Ubi will fuck it up with MTX horseshit.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Will it be a true Assassin's Creed this time?

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

I can't explain how hyped I am for this. I've studied and feel I've been apart of the old Nordic culture for many years now. To see an assassins game (which I'm also I massive fan of) based on this is exciting. I cant wait for the reveal trailer..

PSN ID: Stokesy 

Add me if you want but let me know youre from this website

Loved every bit of that trailer! chills