Ninjala 72 8.85%

Shantae and the Seven Sirens 101 12.41%

Super Mega Baseball 3 10 1.23%

Utawarerumono: Prelude to the Fallen 9 1.11%

Wildfire 8 0.98%

One of This Month's Remasters 127 15.60%

Nothing This Month 374 45.95%

Total:814

There is a slight chance I'll give Minecraft Dungeons a try. Most likely it will be nothing from this month though.

Around the Network

I don't even know what any of the remasters are in May, so clearly there aren't any that I care about. Gotta be "nothing this month" for me.

Unlike all the people who were sitting around waiting for a pandemic to hit so they could get free games from Sony, I'm not going to roll over and vote for "nothing this month" until the second wave hits. I will not say specifically what I voted for though.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Xenoblade Chronicles Definitive Edition. Although, I'm almost floored that you didn't put it in the poll since it's also Nintendo most notable release in May.

For freak sake, you put previous ports in these lists without problem but now Xeno can't ? (Just arguing the logic, nothing against you)

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

Weakest month of the year so far.
Im guessing I'll get Shantae sometime in the near future, the last game was much more fun than I was expecting.

Around the Network

No Xenoblade in the poll? Voted for Shantae then. Actually not that many decent games coming in May. Finally a good month to work on the backlog.

Xeno.......... BLADE :)
Catching up on some of the Switch titles I didn't get to spend a ton of time with while I wait to dive back into this gem of an RPG.

Retro Tech Select - My Youtube channel. Covers throwback consumer electronics with a focus on "vid'ya games."

Latest Video: Top 12: Best Games on the N64 - Special Features, Episode 7

Everyone forgot the Wonderful 101 exists.

Again.

Xenoblade Chronicles: Definitive Edition. It's the only one I'm anticipating.

Last edited by Link_Nines.XBC - on 26 April 2020

AngryLittleAlchemist said:
Everyone forgot the Wonderful 101 exists.

Again.

It kinda disappeared from radars after release date announcement. I personally think it will be delayed.