By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - If Switch is not available and expensive due to Covid 19, you can build yourself

Reddit user Sarbaaz37 has not only built their own Switch out of parts, but has also written a complete guide on how you can too.

https://imgur.com/gallery/ku9zlNu

Around the Network

We've come to the point where something is so in demand and stock has been emptied globally people are even willing to build it themselves next thing you know people will be sacrificing goats for stock.

Wyrdness said:
We've come to the point where something is so in demand and stock has been emptied globally people are even willing to build it themselves next thing you know people will be sacrificing goats for stock.

I am glad people learned to make their own house and do crafting on Minecraft LOL 

If you can sell a used Switch for $400 right now, I may sell mine. Then, I can buy the newer model when they're back in stock in a couple of months.

VAMatt said:
If you can sell a used Switch for $400 right now, I may sell mine. Then, I can buy the newer model when they're back in stock in a couple of months.

Well you could do that.