By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-Order Chart

Pokemon is already on fire even months before its release. Seems to have knocked the wind out of poor SMTV's sails.

Around the Network

*pokes the new Legend of Heroes game with a stick*
C'mon now.

Pokemon soaring and Tales of Arise continuing its pace.

It literally pains me to see Pokemon > SMTV

All Arise! Arise continues from its good weekend to start the week off strong. 10 days left.

Oh hey, there was a non LE release of the new Legend of Heroes just out of the view of the chart. Going from 13 points to 24 is an improvement.

Around the Network

All Arise! Tales of Arise continues its hot streak. 9 days left.

So Japan really loving the new Pokemon style concept? There's definitely a big thirst for the franchise to try something new which is good to see

kopstudent89 said:

So Japan really loving the new Pokemon style concept? There's definitely a big thirst for the franchise to try something new which is good to see

Sorry, I don't know if this is sarcasm, but it is getting destroyed by the Diamond/Pearl remake, 167 pre-orders (double pack counting as 2 pre-orders) to 78.

Megiddo said:
kopstudent89 said:

Sorry, I don't know if this is sarcasm, but it is getting destroyed by the Diamond/Pearl remake, 167 pre-orders (double pack counting as 2 pre-orders) to 78.

Still very high preorder numbers. PLA is two months further away than BD/SP.

Yeah it's not really a fair comparison to compare preorders between a game two and a half months out with one nearly 5 months out. Arceus is doing very well for a game so far off.

Last edited by curl-6 - on 01 September 2021