By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Final Fantasy VII Remake - The Final Trailer

0D0 said:
So, who's playing FF7 right now?

I'm still waiting for my copy. Couldn't pick it up due to the Flu, still waiting for delivery :(

I actually just finished it. I hope you recover from the flu soon and that the deliver comes soon, it is definitely worth the wait 

Around the Network
MasonADC said:
0D0 said:

I'm still waiting for my copy. Couldn't pick it up due to the Flu, still waiting for delivery :(

I actually just finished it. I hope you recover from the flu soon and that the deliver comes soon, it is definitely worth the wait 

How many hours did you take to finish the game?

I just finished it as well and I took my sweet, sweet time. It is breathtaking and mesmerizing, so just enjoying the scenery is a welcome change from the hectic battles at times. I have spent close to 70 hours doing a lot of optional stuff. It's easily doable in much less, say 40 something, but that's just rushing it ;).

I didn't ask for a remake and did not have any expectations going in. But I will agree this is indeed the best Jrpg from Square since FF7. It was all I could have wished for, some minor complaints maybe, but all in all it gave me an experience I did not know I was craving for. This is to me, the best game I have played in over a decade. 

MasonADC said:
0D0 said:

Good God. I feel so behind now. Hehe

No, I mean, due to the Chinese flu, my local shop canceled pick up and changed to deliver. It turns out the delivery is late. I might get my copy on Friday.

God bless You.

My Total Sales prediction for PS4 by the end of 2021: 110m+

When PS4 will hit 100m consoles sold: Before Christmas 2019

There were three ravens sat on a tree / They were as blacke as they might be / The one of them said to his mate, Where shall we our breakfast take?

riecsou said:
MasonADC said:

How many hours did you take to finish the game?

37! But that’s including most of the sidequests 

Around the Network
Hynad said:

strong words and good for the Fans :)

But the Masterpiece Persona 5 Royal is the best JRPG in the last 5 Years and one of best games of all time, say the most reviews : D

KazumaKiryu said:
Hynad said:

strong words and good for the Fans :)

But the Masterpiece Persona 5 Royal is the best JRPG in the last 5 Years and one of best games of all time, say the most reviews : D

I didn’t enjoy Persona as much as some people here. It became tedious and repetitive fast. The writing isn’t bad, but the day to day stuff and the restrictions that come with it made it boring for me by the end of the game.

It’s not a bad game. But it really didn’t resonate as strongly for me as it did for others.

On the other hand, FFVIIR’s gameplay is top-notch and engaging (although Persona 5’s battle system is also quite good), and I found the side content to be enjoyable, and the world building is among the best in the series so far. 

So yeah, I don’t care if meta gives it to Persona 5. To me, there’s no contest. VIIR is the better game overall.

I've put 3 hours and I'm glad with the game. Dialogues are so satisfying. It's been a pleasure to follow the story. I don't feel that for FF since I've played FF8. (this is my first time playing ff7)

God bless You.

My Total Sales prediction for PS4 by the end of 2021: 110m+

When PS4 will hit 100m consoles sold: Before Christmas 2019

There were three ravens sat on a tree / They were as blacke as they might be / The one of them said to his mate, Where shall we our breakfast take?