By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - The Steam/GOG Key gifting thread

KLAMarine said:
I want to buy people copies of Blaster Master Zero 2...

If you're buying keys, can you send one my way please? ;)

Around the Network
thomas995 said:
KLAMarine said:
I want to buy people copies of Blaster Master Zero 2...

If you're buying keys, can you send one my way please? ;)

What are keys? And how do I buy them?

Conina said:
I just got a lot of sakura visual novels from a humble bundle

Too bad Jizz (or Captain Yuri) is no longer here, otherwise he would ask for them.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Conina said:

I already got a couple so I didn't jump into this humble bundle. And most of them are kinetic novels, so sadly no different paths or decisions to take.

But I'm interested into Sakura Dungeon, as that one seems to have a bit more gameplay. So if that key is still available, I'd love to claim that one.

Bofferbrauer2 said:

But I'm interested into Sakura Dungeon, as that one seems to have a bit more gameplay. So if that key is still available, I'd love to claim that one.

You want it? You got it!

Around the Network
JEMC said:
Conina said:

Too bad Jizz (or Captain Yuri) is no longer here, otherwise he would ask for them.

Assuming I don't have those already...

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Captain_Yuri said:
JEMC said:

Assuming I don't have those already...

Look who's payed us a visit!

To be honest, I thought about adding that remark, but I wanted to give you the benefit of doubt.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

I also got Sunrider: Liberation Day - Captain's Edition after sifting through my keys, so one more for the list.

Speaking of list, I will put all the keys in the OP to give an overview, but please still quote the person with the key you want to make it easier for everybody.

Tagging this thread. I know I have a bunch of keys from bundles and whatnot I can offer up. I don't want to grab any though until I offer up my own list.

zero129 said:
ok guys this are the games i can gift hope they all still work.
Homefront.
Saints Row 2
The Walking Dead: 400 Days
Tiny Echo

Could I get Saints Row 2 off you, please?