By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Best Metro game?

I think the best is...

Metro 2033 0 0%

Metro Last Light 2 50.00%

Metro Exodus 2 50.00%

Total:4

For those who've played all 3 chapters, which did you feel was the best, and why?

Please use SPOILER tags with regard to story details, for those who may not have played them yet.

Last edited by curl-6 - on 25 February 2020

Around the Network

I would also like to know if it has a strong combination of gameplay and narrative (kind of like Wolfenstein 2). I really enjoyed Wolfenstein 2, but not Doom (I can see how people do like it, but it was just too chaotic for me). I think Metro looks interesting, but I'm not the biggest FPS person. Thanks in advance :P

1doesnotsimply

Metro Last light. It builds on the lore and factions introduced in the first. Retains its atmosphere and amazing characters.

The final fight in the game was the most intense feeling I’ve had in a FPS in several years. The game makes you try your hardest, and play like you would if you were in that universe.

I like Metro 3 for what it is. But I just feel the open environments don’t give me that cluster phobia and therefore isn’t as tense.

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

No takers? Fair enough.

I haven't played Exodus, but of the first two I preferred Last Light.

Both had great atmosphere, world-building, and storytelling, but Last Light was just more polished from a gameplay perspective.

Last edited by curl-6 - on 26 February 2020

curl-6 said:

No takers? Fair enough.

I haven't played Exodus, but of the first two I preferred Last Light.

Both has great atmosphere, world-building, and storytelling, but Last Light was just more polished from a gameplay perspective.

A man of culture I see 

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles.