By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - FORBES [Opinion] - Xbox Series X Vs PlayStation 5: Don't Count Microsoft Out This Generation

Tagged games:

What do you think

Yes 2 6.06%

I fully agree 9 27.27%

100% Microsoft will win this generation 1 3.03%

I hope Xbox will win this generation 2 6.06%

Corona Virus will win in the end 2 6.06%

No, I don't think Microso... 17 51.52%

Total:33

I think Microsoft will do a good job next gen, there are enough pro`s on their site.

Around the Network
Alcyon said:
HollyGamer said:

Well i did explain in few pages back, also many Journalist and  game developer had their concern. Also you can just do your homework by looking and searching for yourself in Internet. Also i need to remind you Videogames Industries is far far far more complicated and another level then movie Industries. 

Worried <> bad for everybody. Geez, the same old mistake again, no your apinion isn't a fact.

My opinion are based on reality that happened = fact and also based on other people opinion who's also an expert in gaming and  game jurnalisme . You should read more about how subs model are great for consumer in short terms but bad for game industries in general. 

HollyGamer said:
Alcyon said:

Worried <> bad for everybody. Geez, the same old mistake again, no your apinion isn't a fact.

My opinion are based on reality that happened = fact and also based on other people opinion who's also an expert in gaming and  game jurnalisme . You should read more about how subs model are great for consumer in short terms but bad for game industries in general. 

He doesn't say what you claim and "reality that happened": lulz. There are several industries who went to physical copies to digital copies to streaming and guess what? This isn't worse for the consumers.

Your opinion <> fact. Get over it.

Alcyon said:
HollyGamer said:

He doesn't say what you claim and "reality that happened": lulz. There are several industries who went to physical copies to digital copies to streaming and guess what? This isn't worse for the consumers.

I never said streaming nor digital download are bad. The subs based model are bad for game developer and publisher, and that are told by many Game Developer . I just forwarding their message.  

Alcyon said:
HollyGamer said:

Around the Network
HollyGamer said:
Alcyon said:

I can read, did you read the word "consumers"? No.

Did you read the word "bad"? No.

Your opinion on what he said isn't a fact. If you extrapolate, don't consider it to be a fact.

Thank you for proving my point. Goodbye.

Alcyon said:
HollyGamer said:

I can read, did you read the word "consumers"? No.

Did you read the word "bad"? No.

Your opinion on what he said isn't a fact. If you extrapolate, don't consider it to be a fact.

Thank you for proving my point. Goodbye.

I never said it's bad for consumer , i said the developer are terrified. Means it's bad for business. I shouldn't explain what it means to be terrified.  People terrified of Coronavirus because it's bad, the same thing with Subscription based mode. Developer are terrified because it will kill their business. PERIOD

HollyGamer said:

Yes it's good for consumer for short terms  but bad for company and will be bad for consumer in the end and bad for the industries  . If you read the whole tweet you will understand. No need a rocket science. I bet you just don't want to accept most developer hate this . As gamer i love free games but there is nothing is free in real life. 

HollyGamer said:

I never said it's bad for consumer , i said the developer are terrified. Means it's bad for business. I shouldn't explain what it means to be terrified.  People terrified of Coronavirus because it's bad, the same thing with Subscription based mode. Developer are terrified because it will kill their business. PERIOD

Could you stop lying too?

PM sent ~ CGI

Last edited by Alcyon - on 01 February 2020

vivster said:
So this article basically says nothing except that the chance for Xbox doing something is higher than absolute zero. Cool journalism, bro.

The new Xbox could be twice as powerful and half as expensive as the PS5 and it would still struggle. Mainly because the people in charge of making Xbox a strong brand really do not give a fuck.

2013 called it wants your opinion back. Xbox has plenty 1st party games releasing this year alone. It’s acquisitions are starting to pay off

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

HollyGamer said:
Alcyon said:

I never said streaming nor digital download are bad. The subs based model are bad for game developer and publisher, and that are told by many Game Developer . I just forwarding their message.  

Interesting considering the subscription model is profitable in the music and tv industry. Please if you can explain the difference.

As far as gaming goes, many indie devs praise Game Pass. It’s easy access for many who wouldn’t buy the game unless it was on sale. Never mind launch. And GP users tell their non GP buddies and devs report more overall sales too. 

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles.