By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Ampere rumour

kirby007 said:
HollyGamer said:

you cannot expect an old weak GPU below 2070/2080  to play on par with PS5/Xbox X graphic visual fidelity 

If you read my PC thread about how 2080 will be a baseline you will see a hypocrite that don't want to upgrade, but latter  they will underestimate consoles.

Xbox Lockhart will be weaker  " if "  it's truly coming out, for now Not even Microsoft confirmed whether they will release it or not. Even if it's come out why would PC Master Race care about Lockhart ??? . PC Master Race need to aim better then top of the line consoles . :) 

lockhart at 9.2 FLOPS LMAO

Is that an confirmation or you speak from the ass again. 

Around the Network

A 3080/3080 Ti was always going to shit all over a PS5/XBSX so that's not really a big shock.

crissindahouse said:
HollyGamer said:

you cannot expect an old weak GPU below 2070/2080  to play on par with PS5/Xbox X graphic visual fidelity 

If you read my PC thread about how 2080 will be a baseline you will see a hypocrite that don't want to upgrade, but latter  they will underestimate consoles.

Xbox Lockhart will be weaker  " if "  it's truly coming out, for now Not even Microsoft confirmed whether they will release it or not. Even if it's come out why would PC Master Race care about Lockhart ??? . PC Master Race need to aim better then top of the line consoles . :) 

Well, maybe you shouldn't always talk about how people below a 2070 Super (or something similar) HAVE to upgrade when in reality you mean they have to upgrade to something similar as what next gen consoles will offer IF they want to experience the same quality. 

But no idea how this would be even a point to talk about. It's not as if someone buys a Toyota and does wonder why it doesn't feel like his neighbor's Bentley. But that doesn't mean that even a Dacia would be enough for him since he can still drive on the same roads just with less horse power and a cheaper interior 

And wtf is your PC Master Race point even about? That is only a very tiny fraction of PC gaming. And no, people who build a PC and don't buy only the best aren't stupid because they could buy a console instead. I explained that already to you in another thread.

There is no "if you want to be cheap the console is the only option". There are many many reasons why someone would prefer a PC with gaming abilities even if it wouldn't be a powerful one. 

Yup that's why i told you many time, if you want to buy cheap just buy go consoles

want to buy expensives part and good part buy PC 

People who want to buy PC for cheap will not stay for long, because a PC need a lot of part for longevity, sustainable , multi tasking etc. unless you wanna play DOTA and Free MMORPG and indies games or building Internet Cafe LOL.  

HollyGamer said:

Next Gen has arrived according to PC Master Race along time ago, i am just delivering what most PC race told me since 2013 when PS4 where announced. 

With that strange logic Next-Gen arrives every year.

Conina said:
HollyGamer said:

Next Gen has arrived according to PC Master Race along time ago, i am just delivering what most PC race told me since 2013 when PS4 where announced. 

With that strange logic Next-Gen arrives every year.

Which is true and relevant to PC