By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - GameStop's system listing new mystery SKUs for Switch

RingoGaSuki said:
There's been lots of rumours over a Jan 7th direct, hopefully it comes.

Aren't Direct typically on a Thursday?

Bet with Liquidlaser: I say PS5 and Xbox Series will sell more than 56 million combined by the end of 2023.

Around the Network
RingoGaSuki said:

curl-6 said:
RingoGaSuki said:

Aren't Direct typically on a Thursday?

Or Wednesday ? I don't remember any Direct being on Tuesday honestly ...

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

Just realized 3 of those will be amiibos that will prob b revealed romorrow. Thats why theres no "nsw" nxt to them. Although typically u search preorders by system not brand. Oh well. Guess well see. Also I think we know 4 or 5 of these now. Or 6 or 7 if we xount the rumores darksidwrs 3 & biomutant.

Bioshock Collection and Saint's Row 4 can probably be chalked up to some of these spots too; I really hope at least some of them are new/current gen games.

Bet with Liquidlaser: I say PS5 and Xbox Series will sell more than 56 million combined by the end of 2023.

curl-6 said:

Bioshock Collection and Saint's Row 4 can probably be chalked up to some of these spots too; I really hope at least some of them are new/current gen games.

Another one is likely the Metro collection too. Looks like quite a bit of M rated content will be coming up in the future direct.

Check out my lastest games review: Fast RMX and  Snipperclips: Cut it out Together

Around the Network
cycycychris said:
curl-6 said:

Another one is likely the Metro collection too. Looks like quite a bit of M rated content will be coming up in the future direct.

Yeah I pointed out one of them's likely Metro Redux on page 1. I hope it's not all old stuff, I had a 360 last gen so I already played through everything I'm interested in from the 7th gen and want new stuff haha

CarcharodonKraz said:
Just realized 3 of those will be amiibos that will prob b revealed romorrow. Thats why theres no "nsw" nxt to them. Although typically u search preorders by system not brand. Oh well. Guess well see. Also I think we know 4 or 5 of these now. Or 6 or 7 if we xount the rumores darksidwrs 3 & biomutant.

Vuess I was wrong about those 3 being amiibos. Wonder if its labo? Also I forgot biomutant has been in their system for a while.

Lets see, 1metro 2saints row, 3bioshock 4pikmin 3 5mario 3dworld? 678labo, 92d metroid, 10 paper mario 11darksiders. 12-15????? Those are the titles with the most online chatter lately. Ima throw in little town hero physical and rage 2. Probably find out in about 3 weeks.