By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
KiigelHeart said:
crissindahouse said:

Too many game trailers without gameplay. But Halo looks fine. It's an open world shooter with 60fps and in 4k. Not sure what people expect such a game to look like as launch title. They just need to fix some of the texture pop-in but otherwise it looked good. No damn annoying aliasing!

When I see people comparing it with a third-person PS5 game releasing end of 2021 or even later I'm not sure what to say...

I remember when Gears of War 4 multiplayer beta was playable some months before release. Most fans myself included were a bit shocked how it looked, bad textures, not much lighting and stuff.

The final product was something else entirely. Still looks great 1080p60fps on base X1. So I'm sure they can and will improve Halo a lot for release.

And I think it already looks fine. I like the art style. 

I thought it looked really clean and tight.  It is going to allow me to focus on the enemy.  I had the sound amped up on the guns and they sounded really good.  I'm hyped and can't wait for the final product.  I'm betting this was an early beta build for the recording. 

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

Around the Network
DroidKnight said:
KiigelHeart said:

I remember when Gears of War 4 multiplayer beta was playable some months before release. Most fans myself included were a bit shocked how it looked, bad textures, not much lighting and stuff.

The final product was something else entirely. Still looks great 1080p60fps on base X1. So I'm sure they can and will improve Halo a lot for release.

And I think it already looks fine. I like the art style. 

I thought it looked really clean and tight.  It is going to allow me to focus on the enemy.  I had the sound amped up on the guns and they sounded really good.  I'm hyped and can't wait for the final product.  I'm betting this was an early beta build for the recording. 

Agreed sound was great, weapons were smooth as hell

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

I didnt see the preshow but did they do any fifa or madden gameplay?

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Only 5/24 on my bingo card. smh

Got 9 things right on my bingo card.

Around the Network
DroidKnight said:
FORZA MOTORSPORT OBSIDIAN GAME TURTLE GAME KAMEO 2 NEW COD
PERFECT DARK SOMETHING DC COMICS JAW DROPPING MOMENT FLIGHT SIMULATOR GROUNDED
NEW BATTLEFIELD GAME SOMETHING LAME FREE SPACE DIABLO 4 EVERWILD
INXILE GAME HALO INFINITE ARMOR SYSTEM INDIES SOMETHING SEA OF THIEVES  HALO INFINITE
CELEBRITY APPEARANCE GRIM DAWN FOR XBOX MINECRAFT SUPER DUPER GFX STATE OF DECAY 3 FABLE

I put a line through the ones I think I'm suppose to count. I've never done the bingo thing on here.  I don't see any types of bingo that I might of made. 

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

Welp, my bingo is worst, just 4 of them were expected

Im done convincing people outside this thread, fuckers are being obtuse on purpose, look at the gameplay and not the world, weapons look and sound great the effects of these were superb.

Spade said:
Ryuu96 said:
5:18 the Brute yeeting the suicide Grunt across the battlefield while shouting "Die for The Banished" was hilarious, this is going to be fun on legendary.

Don't forget casual scrubs like @NobleTeam360 playin' on easy  

Why are you hating on people who play on easy? Such an elitist thing to say. 

The question is can we go downhill from here?