By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Ryuu96 said:
Jeff Grubb confirmed Elden Ring and Mass Effect Trilogy Remaster won't be at the event.

Cause they'll be on the pre show 😛

Around the Network

With the Xbox One X and Xbox Digital only consoles being discontinued and the One S a bit later, will we ever get official numbers of hardware shipped from Microsoft? Would the likelihood of getting those numbers increase if Series S and X sell really well?

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

DroidKnight said:
With the Xbox One X and Xbox Digital only consoles being discontinued and the One S a bit later, will we ever get official numbers of hardware shipped from Microsoft? Would the likelihood of getting those numbers increase if Series S and X sell really well?

We might get a blog post about this gen from Microsoft with shipped numbers but i wouldn't bet on it.

DroidKnight said:

Very unlikely. MS might start releasing numbers for Series X if it sells really well but I wouldn't bet on it either.

shikamaru317 said:

If Series S is real and $250-300, it is going to sell like hotcakes. Wouldn't be shocked to start seeing numbers from MS again if that happens. But final XB1 numbers? KInd of doubtful that will happen, they don't want people knowing that PS4 sales more than doubled XB1, or that Switch passed XB1 in less than 3 years.

People already know about the more than double sales from Sony and the approximate sold numbers from Microsoft, I don't think they have anything to lose as far as public perception. I think it could benefit them by sharing the numbers.  It would make them appear humble in their loss and people enjoy an underdog. 

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

Around the Network

i better start saving for more controllers, i feel a few are going to start flying

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

shikamaru317 said:

Anybody else play any of the Summer demos? I played several today, have several more I want to try tomorrow. My thoughts on the ones I played today, from best to worst:

Skatebird is cute, although i have no idea what i'm doing.

Ryuu96 said:

Halo, Gears and Fable. 

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

My favorite Xbox franchises/IPs

1.Halo
2. Sea of thieves
3. Crackdown
4. Gears
5. Conker

Halo
Forza Horizon
Gears