By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
ice said:

FaZe lookin rough IMO they shouldn't even be struggling against G2, not a good sign

At least they still won. Maybe just had to shake the dust off. 

Around the Network
gtotheunit91 said:
ice said:

FaZe lookin rough IMO they shouldn't even be struggling against G2, not a good sign

time to wake up lol I'm not exactly rooting for FaZe but they are a tier above G2 imo

ice said:
gtotheunit91 said:

time to wake up lol I'm not exactly rooting for FaZe but they are a tier above G2 imo

I've never even heard of the teams playing in Pool A with Optic. RIP

Optic's pool is so fucking brutal, Lol.

For the other 3* not for Optic.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 21 October 2022

Lol. Wtf is happening today.

Faze struggling against G2.
Optic struggling against Complexity.
eUnited struggling against Navi.

Around the Network

High on Life keeps getting coverage on IGN lol. A new description of the game by the Design Director is, "Blade Runner meets The Muppets" not sure how to interpret that

Optic woke up, all is okay again, think Formal and APG just needed to get into the groove, once that happened it was fairly easy wins.

eUnited still scrappy against Navi, Lol. eUnited and Faze aren't looking too hot.

Pretty good viewership on Twitch for just pool play. Wonder what kind of numbers the Grand Final will pull in!

Sounds like Pentiment doubled in size lol. For a game that retails for $20, that's a generous amount of playtime! I imagine this is through a 100% playthrough, but the game will still demand multiple playthroughs considering how many choices you can make that will affect how the story plays out.

gtotheunit91 said:
NobleTeam360 said:

I'll be playing it at some point (Persona 5 Royal). Not in a big rush to play again since I've beaten the game several times already.

Several?! That has to be near 500 hours alone

Yeah, the game is just that good though (IMO) xD